Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i tried the black ones on at work...these things are so light and comfy i love em. great for balling if your a pg or sg

Originally Posted by ptngina

Size 9 samples. Very sexy color.
Gold Medal Games....
pimp.gif
these would look great with myAZG's////

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^
laugh.gif

Oh there will be PLENTY size 11's.... MINE..
pimp.gif

I appreciate the support... but I will still be salty if I don't see Orange as apart of the selections.

*Crosses Fingers*

Aussies, PRs & Spains.... Here I Come... Express Shipping?

Yes Please.
nerd.gif
* must find out where RD lives.....*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Rock Deep-
I just saw your post a few pages back about the ES
we only got the US GR and the blackouts, nothing else=[[
but like you, I will be up til 3 making some orders too

I can't believe they did you guys and the employees like that. Seems sort of weird that they would have ALOT of other exclusive releases at the ES,but can't give you guys these? That's crazy....

Well at least I can hope to get mine from the Memphis Warehouse and the Jerry Rice Backrooms.. lol

got my hands on a pair today for the first time........super light......i didnt real like the toe box of the GRs....hopefully the PL makes a difference! imstill copping multiples

Does anyone know if the China Hyperdunks will be on NDC? Or will Eastbay be the only ones to carry them? With various coupon codes floating around, I need tofigure out which one I want to use.

I don't know how many of you guys follow travel ball, but all the Nike sponsored teams got the Hyperdunks at the peach jam. And from seeing all the different colorways my favorites are the all oranges, and the blues.

Originally Posted by collektorp

Does anyone know if the China Hyperdunks will be on NDC? Or will Eastbay be the only ones to carry them? With various coupon codes floating around, I need to figure out which one I want to use.
NDC and Eastbay will carry the Chinas, as well as the PR and Germanys. But i still cant decide which ones should i get, the Chinas or the PR. Any ofyou guys think that patent leather will do any better on the HD's than other HD's that dont have patent leather ????

China HD ftw. SDSU colors =) man, i cant wait for my blacks and my canada kobes. and those mambas...
smokin.gif
ahhhhhh im gonna be broke! and then the iD's!!!!!! nike, damn you... <3

RockDeep-
Yeah... we havne't been getting much lately
Our store has been getting a lot of REPLEN
it sucks big time >L< don't feel like staying up all night
haha wanna help me out with some stuff from the J.Rice backroom? =]]
haha just messing, hopefully I get my hands on the others

at a general retail store like FL?
probably not since only people who really know about it are sneakerheads
and those who really know their basketball shoes + whoever saw the commercial haha
you should be good, no worries.

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by collektorp

Does anyone know if the China Hyperdunks will be on NDC? Or will Eastbay be the only ones to carry them? With various coupon codes floating around, I need to figure out which one I want to use.
NDC and Eastbay will carry the Chinas, as well as the PR and Germanys. But i still cant decide which ones should i get, the Chinas or the PR. Any of you guys think that patent leather will do any better on the HD's than other HD's that dont have patent leather ????

IMO, Chinas are fire!!! I'm sure the pics is in one of these 71 pages on this thread .. but what does the PR look like?

Did anyone else get the invite to the Hyperdunk Launch Event at NTLA on Sat? it says enter to win a pair and get a poster - i was talking to the guy and hesaid they are giving out WRISTBANDS for the country releases -i was like they aint gonna sell out you know - he was like within the weekend they will theydidnt get too many

I will be going in my hyperdunks just to screw them up - also to get the poster you HAVE to try on a pair

Posted at NiceKicks.com.

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-2.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-8.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunks - Argentina

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-10.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Australia

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-5.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - China

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-16.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Germany

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-14.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Lithuania