Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

would anyone please be kind enough to post different angled pictures of the GR China HDs (aka SDSU's to you anton) released on eastbay? i just want to seewhat the difference is to the Yi's. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

15h2al0.jpg

^fr

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

would anyone please be kind enough to post different angled pictures of the GR China HDs (aka SDSU's to you anton) released on eastbay? i just want to see what the difference is to the Yi's. thanks in advance.

The only difference is that the Yi version has the Yi logo on the tounge and #11. The GR has hyperdunk on the tounge and no #11. Eastbay's picture isyellow and not gold because it's a SAMPLE picture, so when you order from them it will be gold instead of yellow.

Info on these????? Release date, availability, where to cop? I did some searching and found nothing concrete. Thanks

I know that some country PE's were semi limited. But for the more limited ones, what are my chances of getting the Russia and Spain for retail? Will thesebe released 08.08.08 on NDC? Also I read that the Mamba HD will be released again? Please any information will be appreciate. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Info on these????? Release date, availability, where to cop? I did some searching and found nothing concrete. Thanks

Those released along with the Kobe US HD in Canada, at sportchek. Checked a couple days ago haven't moved at all.

Originally Posted by Code6

Originally Posted by Beats05

Those released along with the Kobe US HD in Canada, at sportchek. Checked a couple days ago haven't moved at all.

Tried Sportchek.ca and it wasnt listed. Tried calling them and it doesn't allow me to get through for some reason.

However, they are on presale at kix-files.com $140 I believe

yeah...i just saw. if anyone knows how i can obtain these (white/golds), it would be appreciated. i live in berkeley which is just a quick train ride over toNTSF

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

would anyone please be kind enough to post different angled pictures of the GR China HDs (aka SDSU's to you anton) released on eastbay? i just want to see what the difference is to the Yi's. thanks in advance.

The only difference is that the Yi version has the Yi logo on the tounge and #11. The GR has hyperdunk on the tounge and no #11. Eastbay's picture is yellow and not gold because it's a SAMPLE picture, so when you order from them it will be gold instead of yellow.

thank you, sir.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

Anyone who ordered the USA from finishline, have you gotten a shipment confirmation yet, with the tracking number?
They haven't sent me anything yet.

Man, I'm in the same boat. I seriously want to call Finish Line and see if I can just go pick the things up. I actually tried on my size 9 in a store near me because I wanted to make sure I ordered the right thing. They're really dragging their feet.
I have the feeling that they are not shipping till the 30th, just like with the rest of the Countries. They are after all the USA country colorway,even though a GR USA colorway. I don't know, just my thought.

Thanks for the kix-files info...but with shipping to the US for a size 11, it's $185, which is ridiculously pricey for a $110 retail shoe. i guess i'lljust hope i can find them on ebay or elsewhere for less

Back
Top Bottom