Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i have to wait for NDC too now - soo mad at myself for helping my dad when i was right about to press order

Just got my Order Confirmation email with my order number, from Eastbay, for a size 12.

free shipping & no sales tax, says "This product will be available to ship by 08/08/08."

copped them at 11:59pm est.

If you guys got order confirm I would imagine you're good to go...

Smh at myself for passin on eastbay cause I was worried about the box situation...I didnt know they were gonna fly like they did....I hope I can pull NDCoff...

just got of the phone with a rep from eastbay and she counted all the orders, only 18 pairs they had. Couldn't believe how fast they went out of stock. Byany chance does anyone have any coupons for ndc? thanks

ANY1 KNOW WHAT TIME WE COULD BE EXPECTING THESE UP ON NDC????....IM IN THE EASTERN TIME ZONE...THANKS

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

If you guys got order confirm I would imagine you're good to go...

Smh at myself for passin on eastbay cause I was worried about the box situation...I didnt know they were gonna fly like they did....I hope I can pull NDC off...
same here lol, i had that same problem...
Originally Posted by denverairforce

anybody get 'em with the live.com 36% cashback? I hope so. If not, yall slept! haha.

didn't you mention that if they are backordered then cashback might not work? just curious as to why...

I did say they might not work with cashback, I was speculating, but now everybody's saying the back-order thing was BS on eastbay's behalf, as they areshipping them tomorrow. So it would have worked no problem and you would get 50 bucks back in 2 months. Oh well, only 18 people scored, so it doesn'treally matter. I hope Nike has better numbers than 18...

Were there really only 18 pairs on eastbay?? I know a few guys here got a pair and I got a pair. We should get a count and see if its more than 18

Originally Posted by Ilovesneaks

just got of the phone with a rep from eastbay and she counted all the orders, only 18 pairs they had. Couldn't believe how fast they went out of stock. By any chance does anyone have any coupons for ndc? thanks

people said BACK2SCHOOL worked for the regular Hyperdunks on Nike.com.

you could try that, but it could cost some valuable time checking out, if they only have a few pairs and sell out instantly.

laugh.gif
Hit submit order and it took more than 10 seconds, I knew I wasstaying up for NDC.

i think there were more then 18..i know a lot of cats on the board are talking like they bought multiple pair...some dude said he picked up 4 pair

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I did say they might not work with cashback, I was speculating, but now everybody's saying the back-order thing was BS on eastbay's behalf, as they are shipping them tomorrow. So it would have worked no problem and you would get 50 bucks back in 2 months. Oh well, only 18 people scored, so it doesn't really matter. I hope Nike has better numbers than 18...

Hypothetically speaking, let's say that it was backordered, why wouldn't it work? Thanks...

Originally Posted by Ilovesneaks

just got of the phone with a rep from eastbay and she counted all the orders, only 18 pairs they had. Couldn't believe how fast they went out of stock. By any chance does anyone have any coupons for ndc? thanks
They only had 18 pairs? DAMN!

Well I won't even stay up for NDC because it will be the same thing.

Well, I was thinking that 36% cashback is not going to last long. If they didn't charge your card and push the order through, then cashback might not comethrough right away. If the order went through a week from now and cashback was down to 10%, then I was thinking that's all you would get. Which, I guess isstill better than nothing and I was going for it either way, but I got snubbed on my order so I guess I'll never know, lol.

for those who dont feel like the long wait osneaker.com has a FSR for $250 but I am not sure how dependable they are.

They listed the HOH kobe Hd's that first came out for $1,000 and $1,500 right off the bat. Stayed at that price for a day or so then jumped up to $3,000and $4,000. I would not doubt they cancled an order or two at the lower price but I may be wrong.

So if they realize these are more limited, they may cancel your order then jack up the price but it might be worth the try for some.

im going to Nike Town tomorrow, we're getting the UWR pack. PM me if anyone needs a hook.

sucks i cant use a coupon...

Back
Top Bottom