Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Honestly...18 does seem like too little an amount for eastbay to really bother with...

I could be wrong...but...I dont know...18 pairs?...thats less than 2 per size on average...

I know the owner of Osneaker.. nice kid.. his stuff is legit.. infact I bought my SVSm 2 and SVSM 4 package from him.
the prices are high.. but if you really want it .. you got to pay!

Originally Posted by peezy921

if they only had 18 pairs then that means they might include the shoe bag also

i think the UMR's with the shoe bag are different from these more generic ones.

someone posted pictures on here of their's and they had a red outline around the swoosh and these have a silver outline around the swoosh and he saidthese will come with a box and not the shoe bag.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Well, I was thinking that 36% cashback is not going to last long. If they didn't charge your card and push the order through, then cashback might not come through right away. If the order went through a week from now and cashback was down to 10%, then I was thinking that's all you would get. Which, I guess is still better than nothing and I was going for it either way, but I got snubbed on my order so I guess I'll never know, lol.

Oh lol alright just checking, I thought there was something I missed like they don't give cashback unless your order is processed right away lol,thanks for the info though...

my soldiers came in a great box with a shoe bag. Im hoping the rest come that way too instead of the ugly orange!

Sorry spawn, I was not saying that his shoes were not legit. I have met the man behind osneaker.com and all shoes are definatly authentic. But asblackredxiiigoa just said they are up on the site and you can choose a size but it wont let you order them. I never tried to order anything on there so I wasnot sure how it worked.

Rest asured you can find pairs up there tomorrow. All I was saying was that they may end up charging more than $250 for them. He was getting $400 + for pairson ebay from the first drop at HOH.

I just tried adding a 14 UWR soldier and it added to the cart.. might want to go back and guys!

i dont know how to insert pics here if not i would

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Sorry spawn, I was not saying that his shoes were not legit. I have met the man behind osneaker.com and all shoes are definatly authentic. But as blackredxiiigoa just said they are up on the site and you can choose a size but it wont let you order them. I never tried to order anything on there so I was not sure how it worked.

Rest asured you can find pairs up there tomorrow. All I was saying was that they may end up charging more than $250 for them. He was getting $400 + for pairs on ebay from the first drop at HOH.

bro no worries.. ya i know.. guess everyones got to make some paper! lol..

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by peezy921

if they only had 18 pairs then that means they might include the shoe bag also

i think the UMR's with the shoe bag are different from these more generic ones.

someone posted pictures on here of their's and they had a red outline around the swoosh and these have a silver outline around the swoosh and he said these will come with a box and not the shoe bag.

Ya'll keep believing Eastbay had 18 pairs... She may have meant 18 pairs left.. but I highly doubt that too. Remember. FTL, Eastbay and many others arepulling from the same POOLE of kicks inventory.

I may fall asleep soon.. but hopefully NDC goes live soon. Asia is getting Countrys tomorrow in HoH and special Locations I was told... since they have beenreallocated from the states... Sad.

I'm going to Niketown tomorrow. Is this going to be some limited to 500 BS?? I need these
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom