Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Yo whats the link to NDC?? what I mean is do you need the email from NIKE?? how do you go to order theUWR's??

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by peezy921

if they only had 18 pairs then that means they might include the shoe bag also

i think the UMR's with the shoe bag are different from these more generic ones.

someone posted pictures on here of their's and they had a red outline around the swoosh and these have a silver outline around the swoosh and he said these will come with a box and not the shoe bag.

i just noticed on the picture Eastbay has posted for these, they show the ones with the red outline.

they might come with the bag?

picture from Eastbay^

well good luck to everybody still trying to get their pair.....ebay is going to be crazy tomorrow if these were that limited. Keep hope alive!!!

my dude...

go to nike.com...

...and search for "hyperdunk"...

they have not been put up on the site yet...but when they are, thatll get you to them...

yes my order is complete i got it at 11:59 i got 5 hyperdunks, 3 wades, 2 lebrons, and 5 olympians!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

^^ I hear ya BRO and sorry to get ya irratated but im here in CO so Im going off on Eastern time im assuming so im over herethinking they went up already... is it CENTRAL midnight?? sorry yo, but I went back some pages and still no confirm on what time zone and the official time..thanks in advance people

eek.gif
Just got an order confirmation email, I guess it went through after all.I did hit "submit order" and it went through the processing but I didn't get to the final page that gives you the customer and order numbers.Hope it works out.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

410FRESH wrote:

yes my order is complete i got it at 11:59 i got 5 hyperdunks, 3 wades, 2 lebrons, and 5 olympians!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

F*ck you punk @ss resellers,

lol i understand ur pain but u really should consider editing ur post
u could get banned for that

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

happy.gif

ha reseller, man im getting my USA collection going! NONE OF MINE ARE FOR SALE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YOU DIDNT GET YOURS I SEE TOO BAD IM LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL OFMINE!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YOU DIDNT GET YOURS I SEE TOO BAD IM LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL OF MINE!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif
O YEA NAW I DONT MESS WITH 25 LOWS, WHAT ARE THEY COACH K PEs NAW
roll.gif

got mines at eastbay, you just gotta get on the page and keep refreshing and they came out at 11:59

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^^ I hear ya BRO and sorry to get ya irratated but im here in CO so Im going off on Eastern time im assuming so im over here thinking they went up already... is it CENTRAL midnight?? sorry yo, but I went back some pages and still no confirm on what time zone and the official time.. thanks in advance people

Im in Denver and they went on sale at 10 pm our time. sold out in .056 of a second man.
just like the Rockies World Series tickets when they went on sale online. sonofa.....

happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

If you're wearing them or keeping them for your collection, then cool. But resellers can go to hell.

Originally Posted by maldonado

^^ I hear ya BRO and sorry to get ya irratated but im here in CO so Im going off on Eastern time im assuming so im over here thinking they went up already... is it CENTRAL midnight?? sorry yo, but I went back some pages and still no confirm on what time zone and the official time.. thanks in advance people

Im in Denver and they went on sale at 10 pm our time. sold out in .056 of a second man.
just like the Rockies World Series tickets when they went on sale online. sonofa.....

dang, bad thig is i put the jordan olympians in my cart first then the hyperdunks the wade then lebron

dammit... i hit refresh at 8:59 PST and when it refreshed, all the sizes were friggin gone... SMH...

happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

If you're wearing them or keeping them for your collection, then cool. But resellers can go to hell.

naw forget reselling no point at that, i already got the jerseys and i am making a big display at my house, im gonna have the authentic jerseys and shortsin a case with the shoes which 1 pair of each i will have autographed from my hookup, 1 pair of each i will rock and the rest will be DS for me to stare at

Originally Posted by maldonado

dang, bad thig is i put the jordan olympians in my cart first then the hyperdunks the wade then lebron

frown.gif
guess I'll roll this piff up and sit back and try to make themost of this loss.
smokin.gif

^^DAMMMMMMM..... im SOL... no sites have em at all... I still have not one pair of HD's.. I feel like trading my J's forone damm pair..SMFH

Back
Top Bottom