Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I was an hour late when I got to my local FOOTLOCKER, they opened an hour early. They had 18 pairs of the HD's. I asked if there was a line, the guy saidthey came in one by one, no line.....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! I missed on this one, I missed on the NDC this morning, well, probably that's the way it is, notmeant for me. Would rather settle with the plain white/blue HD's I have....

I need to find me a pair of these
pimp.gif

Wow last night was crazy, after I got my pair from eastbay I went to sleep. It is my lunch and I wanted to see what happened with NDC drop....wow. Ya'llactually stayed up until 9:00 central time. NDC really need a designated release time.

are they really that limited? maaan. i wish nike will release them again in huge quantities.

tupac003

I'll take those size 11's off you ASAP. NOT LOOKING TO RESELL and will email you pics of me wearing and creasing em up...I'm not out to re-sell.I've been up since 6am for work and I've been trying since last night at 9:00 for eastbay and nike.com(NDC didn't even release em last night).called everywhere this morning but could only get a size 8, 12, or 13 from NDC chicago so I passed so someone with the size could cop. ANYONE who can help meout with a size 10.5 or 11...even a 10 that would be AWESOME.

for all those who took advantage of scooping up as many pairs as you could on eastbay to resell at sky high prices because eastbay didn't set a limit...youkilled it for those actually wanting the shoe for personal use.

Any help finding my size at a reasonable price would be greatly appreciated. Thanks NT!

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

tupac003

I'll take those size 11's off you ASAP. NOT LOOKING TO RESELL and will email you pics of me wearing and creasing em up...I'm not out to re-sell. I've been up since 6am for work and I've been trying since last night at 9:00 for eastbay and nike.com(NDC didn't even release em last night). called everywhere this morning but could only get a size 8, 12, or 13 from NDC chicago so I passed so someone with the size could cop. ANYONE who can help me out with a size 10.5 or 11...even a 10 that would be AWESOME.

for all those who took advantage of scooping up as many pairs as you could on eastbay to resell at sky high prices because eastbay didn't set a limit...you killed it for those actually wanting the shoe for personal use.

Any help finding my size at a reasonable price would be greatly appreciated. Thanks NT!
My pm box went crazy. I so sorry man I already have a deal in place with another nt'er.

I am just so gald NDC came through. I got my 2 14's. I can't wait to wear these. I wouldn't have even copped that 11 if that NT'er didn'task.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

tupac003

I'll take those size 11's off you ASAP. NOT LOOKING TO RESELL and will email you pics of me wearing and creasing em up...I'm not out to re-sell. I've been up since 6am for work and I've been trying since last night at 9:00 for eastbay and nike.com(NDC didn't even release em last night). called everywhere this morning but could only get a size 8, 12, or 13 from NDC chicago so I passed so someone with the size could cop. ANYONE who can help me out with a size 10.5 or 11...even a 10 that would be AWESOME.

for all those who took advantage of scooping up as many pairs as you could on eastbay to resell at sky high prices because eastbay didn't set a limit...you killed it for those actually wanting the shoe for personal use.

have you tried your local Foot Locker? Suprisingly seems like a lot of people are findin em there. Also somebody said Chicago Niketown was doing phoneorders but that comment was made awhile ago. Who knows if they still have any. I'd try Footlocker. Even calling em and trying to place a phone order.Somebody said they were able to do that too..

FUGLY. :x

Anyway, I had a chance to play in one of the more RESTRAINED versions last night. Love the feel. The lunar foam took some adjustment - it doesn't respondas quickly as zoom - but, I like it. Or, should I say, my 31 year old knees and joints like it. Ha. Fit is amazing. Comfort and lockdown are solid. (I had justa little rubbing on the back of my left heel, which could have been a lacing issue.) Response is spot on. Traction... hmmm... left a little to be desired.It's great when it's clean, but the sole is a dust magnet. Although, the gym floor wasn't as clean as it should have been. I think they're bestdescribed as a more refined version of the 2K5... that's what they reminded me of, anyway... with a better resolved lacing system and fit, more response,and MUCH less bulk. Early judgement: B+

More miles... more later...

Thanks maldonado. I called a bunch of footlockers in my area last night to see if they were going to release but the only one getting the united we rises wasthe beverly center store in LA. I'm going to get on my phone to see if I can do exactly as you recommended. I appreciate any and all the help fellow NTersare willing to give.

It's nice of you tupac003 to even offer the size 11's to NTers. One lucky S.o.b got their hands on ur 11's...but I appreciate just the act of youhelping out a fellow shoe head...props.

Good luck to you all trying to get the UWR's(unless it's my size hahaha) Thanks NT!!!

Well I had my HD UWR in my Eastbay cart at 12 midnight by the time I entered my CC info & hit submit, they were taken out & they were all sold out. Sothen I stayed up all night with the others to wait on NDC. Well after no show I went to bed at 8am est woke up at 11 only to miss out again because it lookedlike NDC released them around 9 am and I also saw where the UWR was only coming up on the non flash site for you guys.So I figured I would give it one morechance & I called NT Chicago and got the last pair of 12's. What a hassle this release was.

Tried calling footlockers. There are sizes 9 and 12 available but I can't fit either. Any NTer in the socal area, glendale galleria footlocker still has a9 and 12. so scoop your pair up.

Anybody with a 10 10.5 or 11 please hook me up.

Back
Top Bottom