Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Finally had a chance to play in my USA GR's and they were great. Definitely blew the XX3 and KB3 out the water. I cant say they were better than the ZoomBB I, but I cant say the Zoom BB I was greater than these. Nike did a wonderful job with these and they performed great. The big thing with me is traction andthey were on par with the BB I. Awesome BBall shoe in my book! I already have a second pair.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Those who ordered from NDC, check your order status, mine is still pending. I'm starting to be worried.

give them a call...mine have been shipped...and i called to confirm that...but then again i did next day air...what shipping method did you use?

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Those who ordered from NDC, check your order status, mine is still pending. I'm starting to be worried.

give them a call...mine have been shipped...and i called to confirm that...but then again i did next day air...what shipping method did you use?
Mines says IN PROGRESS i dunno what that means

mine still says pending but I chose the cheapest shipping method. Not to mention they pulled the scratch from my account. Im not worried.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Anyone see/order the Chinas Germanys or PR from nike.com they were supposed to go up. I called and they said there was some problems with the website and they think they are sold out. However the guy went and asked his supervisor who said they really had no idea what happend.
I've been waitin on them to release the PRs but they never did. I didn't see any of the countries up there so finally I got them at eastbay

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

hey, ive been reading through these posts...

does this mean that the UWR hyperdunks that went on sale yesterday (8/8/08) are all sold out???

i didn't think i'd have to worry...i thought the UWR's would be a general release...

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF NIKE WILL RELEASE THE UWR AGAIN??

OR MAYBE RELEASE THE KOBE HD IN LARGER QUANTITIES??

i guess ill have to get the GR white/navy USA release...DARN, i really wanted that Kobe suede bag...haha

I think this is it for the USA's, maybe another one if we win gold?

Don't be too angry, Hyperdunks is part of Kobe's line considered as Zoom Kobe IV hi/Mid. There are more kobe Pe's to come trust me.

Where are people getting this from? The Hyperdunk is not part of Kobe's signature line.

Why do you think the UWR Hyperdunk comes with shozoko logo? Why do you think Kobe sponsored the Hyperdunk? Why do you think there's a lot of KobePE's Hyperdunks. Why do you think ZKIV low looks like low version of Hyperdunk?

Check out this video :

Why don't we just start a new thread for the UWR? LOL, there seems to be a lot of questions about them. No, I have no idea of the HD's are reallylabeled as a hi version of the ZKIV low even though KB24 is promoting them, just like he promoted the Huarache line and all that. But, if anyone wants the PR,Germany, or China HD's you can go into your local footlocker and use a coupon if you have them and they will ship them straight to your house at $109, notthe $124 that Eastbay has them listed at. If your store doesn't have them you have to know of another local store that does so they can call them and getthe product number. I ordered my PR's last Weds and they should be here Tues.

My NDC order still says in progress, but I have never had a problem with them before so I am not worried. I also just used the cheapest shipping so they willprolly not send them out till Monday.

is the USA vs China game 10am or 10 pm and is it eastern? On the nbc olympic and tv guide.com it says 10am on sunday.. but on NBA.com it says 10PM... damnitthis is confusing

Mikkol109, I believe it's 10am Eastern time on Sunday it will be aired. I answered your question but just for future reference this should've went inGeneral or Sports and Training.

yes they were designed with kobe in mind
that don't make it his sig shoe
it definitely doesn't make it the ZKIV "mid/high"

not part of his sig line
definitely will be a part of his legacy tho just like the 2k4/2k5

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

PrimeSole wrote:

[h3]410FRESH said:[/h3]

all of mine just shipped..... i got 3 lebron soldier sz. sz.10.5 x3, wades 10.5 x3, olympians 10.5 x5, and hyperdunk 10.5 x 4 and one sz. 10. I think that
all the people getting them already shipped

What are you seriously going to do with all of that ? We all know you gonna re-sell some anyways.

Tell me when you put up a 10.5 Hyperdunk and Soldier II on ebay.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

ha good one but none of mine are for sale....... its for my collection, why dont you go to osneaker.com and cop the lebrons for $200 and Hyperdunks for
$250
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont resell so that stinks for you!
smile.gif

this dude feels it really neccessary to repeated poke into people's faces the fact that he got multiple pairs...
goin hard for e-props or somethin...

Originally Posted by eteam o2

yes they were designed with kobe in mind
that don't make it his sig shoe
it definitely doesn't make it the ZKIV "mid/high"

not part of his sig line
definitely will be a part of his legacy tho just like the 2k4/2k5

These should have been the ZK4.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

410fresh
You should have dropped detailed pics of each of them....I mean....

yea..

I'd like to see as well.. For a highschooler buying up all that with next day shipping. Thats impressive but i need pics to believe. + Eastbay shipsout that fast? thats kind of hard to believe..

16 pairs of shoes = roughly $2200.....PLUS next day air shipping.....dude dropped like $2500 on this stuff????
grin.gif

he's a liar until a clear group pic is posted.

this is niketalk, you're guilty until you prove you're innocent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by BP the owner

16 pairs of shoes = roughly $2200.....PLUS next day air shipping.....dude dropped like $2500 on this stuff????
grin.gif

damn

and he said hes not reselling..

I did the math and it's actually more than that, if he's not reselling, I can't think of anything else to do with 16 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom