Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Copped these today..
mboepc.jpg

Hoping to cop black/black + 2 x Kobe USAs

Denverairforce thanks for correcting me. I never clicked on the others because I assumed they were the same but I only cared about the PR's. Eastbay has a9 and a 10.5 left in the Germany but you're right about the China's, they're not on there anymore. They're nice, but for the reasons statedabove, they're hard to match w/anything and I didn't want to buy a new wardrobe just to wear them so I passed on them.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 HAVE ANY INFO ON THE WHITE AND GOLD COLOR OF THE HDS......WILL THEY BE RELEASING IN THE US???...THANKS

They released in Asia also here in Canada.

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

Denverairforce thanks for correcting me. I never clicked on the others because I assumed they were the same but I only cared about the PR's. Eastbay has a 9 and a 10.5 left in the Germany but you're right about the China's, they're not on there anymore. They're nice, but for the reasons stated above, they're hard to match w/anything and I didn't want to buy a new wardrobe just to wear them so I passed on them.

Yeah those China's are a bit much for me, but the seem to be the favorite of the GR countries that came out. Oh and the Germany 9 and 10.5 aren'tin stock, you can't add them to cart. That happens a lot on Eastbay. I liked the PR's, but like the China's, they're a bit much. I ended upgetting the Germany pair. The colors are much more low key, and I relate most to that country of the three that were available.

Those Lithuanias are the best colorway of a shoe I have ever seen!
eek.gif
...andof course those will be the ones that will be nearly impossible to get. Those Australias are fire too.

I got USA of course and PR just because I have a lot of blue and red and the summer league team I coach is that color and the school I work at is that color soit all works out for me

i like those TBs more and more every time I see them. Also, that navy based PS done back there is
pimp.gif
. I would cop in a flash

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Im just wondering, how is Eastbay gonna ship all those shoes at the same time to 410FRESH ?
laugh.gif
Its over man let it go- he does not have them, he lied on his game -

not smart
nerd.gif

Give me longhorn HDs!! edit
I thought this might happen...im sure for a couple teams....why not ehh? Everyone wants some hypers
pimp.gif
edit

^^^^^

YO ROCK!!! Is MARYLAND going to get a version of those, or did the whole Under Armour contract basically put a stop to that???

BTW China and Puerto Rico Hyperdunks are at Footlocker Arundel Mills here in Maryland.

And PrimeSole, there is no reason for a stoneface in reference to my remarks about the 21s and someone getting a pack early. Relax dude, I said SARCASM rightbelow it.

Originally Posted by mjd77

eek.gif
...and of course those will be the ones that will be nearly impossible to get. Those Australias are fire too.

I actually found that the Spain, Austrailias were hardest to get. I got the Lithuania and the Russia from NTNY thru phone order. Russias are underrated IMO

eek.gif
...and of course those will be the ones that will be nearly impossible to get. Those Australias are fire too.

I agree that they (Lietuva/Aussi)are top two country hds out there

eek.gif
Longhorn HD's? Most of the team wears plain white/black colorwaysmost of the time.

I need those.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

eek.gif

I actually found that the Spain, Austrailias were hardest to get. I got the Lithuania and the Russia from NTNY thru phone order. Russias are underrated IMO

They accept Phone orders? I thought it was a lineup?

-Btw, did you ordered it on 8/8/8?

Wow. I'd been reading this thread, sort of wondering what'd be next after the country colorways, and I hadn't even really thought about schools.That'd be an incredible thing to be able to do on NikeID, but I'm sure it'll never happen.

9ca72338f143f322ebc99a54f97dc295-getty-oly-2008-basketball-usa-chn.jpg

Nikeflightposite..... I thought I was the only one that thought the arm sleeves are sick!! Do they sell these anywhere? I would also like the USA one.Anyone have any info?

Originally Posted by Datsevil

9ca72338f143f322ebc99a54f97dc295-getty-oly-2008-basketball-usa-chn.jpg

Nikeflightposite..... I thought I was the only one that thought the arm sleeves are sick!! Do they sell these anywhere? I would also like the USA one. Anyone have any info?

I have not seen any with the tribal design for the USA. but I would not doubt that they made some.

Back
Top Bottom