OFFICIAL Nike KB Mentality (2015 release)

Thanks for the vid RFX45, hadn't checked NW's site. Not a big fan of lunarlon but for outdoor kicks and for $100 May have to give these a shot.

Regular ole Footlocker by me had them too not just HOH. Didn't change my mind on second look. The upper is very pliable compared to the Kobe V, wonder how durable the upper will be.

Regular ole Footlocker by me had them too not just HOH. Didn't change my mind on second look. The upper is very pliable compared to the Kobe V, wonder how durable the upper will be.

I tried these on today. I felt the same way. Durability seems questionable. If i can get them for $80 with a coupon or something, I'll give them a shot. Otherwise, I'll pass.

I tried these on today. I felt the same way. Durability seems questionable. If i can get them for $80 with a coupon or something, I'll give them a shot. Otherwise, I'll pass.
I agree.  I just got the black out pair and it's really light and the traction feels great, but I don't feel much support at all.  I was just planning on using these for work out purposes anyways.  I was gonna buy the black/crimson pair to ball in, but I'll probably stick with just the one.  Unless they make a "Bruce Lee" colorway...I think these would look awesome if that colorway comes out

Thinking about getting this colorway. They remind me so much of the Kobe V's
es243p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom