OFFICIAL Nike KB Mentality (2015 release)

Felt thinner when I tried them on in-store and removed the insole, it's pretty similar to the Mentality 1s.

I'm trying to catch a pair on sale, it is kind of weird but I've been looking at Footlocker for a pair on sale since I have a $10 off VIP discount but they seem like they got pulled off the shelves from Footlocker while almost all Champs are loaded with them and on sale for $79.

The 1s are still one of my go to shoes these days though, both indoors and out, I love the traction.

And the 2s seems to actually be an improvement in terms of materials and support.

I have a pair of 11s that I do not play ball in so I got to switch up the insoles and try it out one of these days.

Last edited:
I'm definitely copping a pair of the 2s when prices drop. The kobe 8 is still one of my favorite shoes so these are a must for the price. The kobe 8s are getting expensive. Good to know that they put flyweave on a $100 shoe.

Last edited:
Got my grinches from modells and they do feel like the Kobe 8 from a try on. Only $60 too

Last edited:
Do these break in? I got my tts and feel a little pain on the side on my feet after 2 hours. I remember the same feeling with the mentality 1 and I sold those but I wanna try these more because of the flyweave. Otherwise they feel like the Kobe 8. I havent sized up on my kobe 8, 9, or 11. Do you reccomend I go up a half size up or try to break these in?

Last edited:
Only the fuse parts broke in for me with the general sizing in width and length didn't change during my experience.

Too bad the 3 went away from the outdoor outsole. Any idea how much longer I should expect the 2s to be in stores/outlets for? Hoping to get a pair mid February

spiederman?

I hope they changed the last from the mentality 1 and 2 because those pinched the side of my feet unlike my kobe 8, 9, 11 in the same size.

I find them very durable, these are actually my designated outdoor shoes and have had no problems with the uppers whatsoever.

Where did you hear those problems from?

Last edited:
The NDC reviews has more than a few people complaining of ripped uppers unfortunately. Still thinking of grabbing a pair when the weather gets nicer though

ahhh, sucks that has happened to others

I really love this line and it doesn't hurt that it always goes on a good discount

Back
Top Bottom