Official Nike KD 9 Available June 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked KD's but these are fire! Doubt these are going to be $150 with the flyknit and the airmax tech.

Flyknit kd.... its about time no 8s for me in in for the 9.

White flyknit uppers... whats the point? Might as well be white suede its about as impractical as a glass hammer!

I dunno about that collar lockfown could be a problem from the look of it, also traction could be iffy especially with translucent rubber in the mix.

They look decent but im skeptical on the performance snd theres no way im buying any more light shade flyknit/mesh shoes they are just pointless even keeping them ds they will fade faster than any other cw.

are we sure those are flyknit? They look meshy to me in those pics.

That white pair :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin oh boy. Im gunna be hurtin I think.

Pretty crazy that they've unveiled it so early. Think they want to pretend the 8 never even happened.

Adidas gonna be suing Nike soon...

Adi don't want those problems...Nike already sued them over Primeknit and lost. Not worth the lawyer fees to argue about two knit shoes being slightly similar again.

Originally Posted by RaptorsUndefeated View Post

Someone in the other thread showed it was $150 I think

If these are $150 count me in for multiple pairs. Somehow I seriously doubt it.

@GrizzlyAnimal and I are 6 SP bros for life. Still my all time favorite KD.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I really hate the direction Nike is going in. Everything doesn't have to be damn flyknit!

These have potential to be better than the 4s and 6s wow great job Nike

These have potential to be better than the 4s and 6s wow great job Nike

Nothing will beat the IV's. IV's are GOAT of the KD line. VI are second only because of colorways. The shape/design of the IX beat all other models except the IV's imo.
The 4s colorways and silo were great but they weren't comfortable due to the hard plastics used on it and same with the 6. But the 9s look like the best of both worlds. Great colorways, silo, and the shoe looks comfortable

way better than the 8s.. definitely will be picking up a few pairs

I really hate the direction Nike is going in. Everything doesn't have to be damn flyknit!
Nike, at the moment, has 1 pair of flyknit basketball shoes... the kobe XI.  I suppose 2 flyknit models is doubling their amount.  If you want to buy nike shoes, its almost impossible for you to not find a shoe.  They have so many different models, it is ridiculous.  

I was about to agree with you till I seen the first page with the black/multicolor colorway... OOH WEE!!!! 
nthat.gif

One of these wont hurt
Adidas gonna be suing Nike soon...
Son! Why they can't let my dude Dame live? Lillard 2 vibe is all over these
Greatest/best KD without question for me
UA before UA 
laugh.gif
 (Curry 1s)... I've actually come around to liking some of these though
@jayzrdead can we get a SP mock up for these please. Thanks in advance sir.
ASAP on the double... I dont see me buying a bunch of these but the silo is fire.

I really should cop more Lillard 2s, but that swoosh doe 
mean.gif

I could be wrong, but knowing how Nike likes to operate.... What if these are the elite model and the $150 model is fuse or mesh? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom