Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
they fit TTS for me in a 10.5. good room in the toe box minimal to medium arch support. Great fit IMO.

Last edited:
^why not? you saw how many shoes they released last week?

Saw the Texas in person and the speckles all over ruined a decent cw imo.

Man I've been slippin on this kd line, they got some heat coming out!

These are legit
where are these
mad.gif

I can definitely see why the lifestyle lows CW's are more of "Timberland" type. The shoe is just reminiscent of a boot. The reason I passed on the "Birthdays" is the same reason I pass on the rest. Those metal eyelets! Them things throw it off entirely IMO. The dual tongue made me uneasy first but I just cant see boot eyelets on a casual type sneaker. But when they started going with the "Tim" style CW's it makes a little more sense. To each his own, buy what you like, F*** the hype!!! etc. etc. I just haven't seen a CW dope enough to make me overlook its flaws as a whole. Just My opinion.

Bought the Texas yesterday for $110. No where has the apparel (socks or shirt). I'm on the fence for PB&J. Don't want the away. Def want the N7/SouthBeach.

Just copped the texas 5 mins ago....sitting here in the mall waiting on momz!.....takes women all day while us fellas are in and out!!

Nov 9 should be an interesting day.... Wanted the N7s since the jump, but love the Xs too
This is perfect. While everyone runs to the DB offerings, i'll sneak in and snatch the N7s

These sneakers are ugly people, remember that on Nov.9

Did I see somebody already call these the south beaches? This might be a problem

Hopefully, it's like the N7 KD5 where they were easy to obtain at the Outlets.

And to be honest, they use that teel and pink with the Native American Tribe pattern. Not trying to hype them up. I love the 3M.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom