Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
...Doritos.

computer-close-hulk.gif

You will notice that I have distinguished four distinct types of being in the cannabis and marijuana society. They are "cool", "groovy", "hip" and "square". Seldom, if ever, does one aspire to be "square".

If he can figure out what is "happening", he can rise one notch to become "hip", and if he can convince himself to approve of what is "happening", he can become "groovy". Groovy! And then he raise himself to the rank of "cool". He can become one of those... "cool guys".

Saw the bamboos NYC and Texas all in the same finishline. Texas caught my eye the most. I could rock the KD 6 casually but not sure I'd play ball in them. They were nice and light compared to he lebron 11s when held at the same time but the material feels almost like plastic.

So with a slight lull in releases...what are the dates that we do have?

PB&J's - 10/19

Aways - 10/31

?

Those Timberland EXTs are horrible imo, But I do like the tongue on this. Really hopping that Volt Colorway drops, (I Love Volt and Grey on a shoe) And cant wait for the PBJs !! Also might end up copping Bamboo's. Grew on me at first but then they fell off to me. 

24 units of supremes so hopes of a major restock are fleeting.
they were on the ndc restock in july. as for the 24 units, are any going to be made available to the public or are all gonna go to employees?

I haven't seen them. Didn't see socks for the Bamboos either (though there is a matching Elite).

When I go to the Tampa HoH to buy the PB&J, I'll check for tees and socks.
Texas have matching kd elites, shorts ,backpack and jacket and t shirts with the kd logo as well as blue crabs. I haven't seen anything for the pb&j. Texas apparel is on Ndc backpack is on fnl.com haven't seen the socks wierd because nike had them in the press conference.

If anyone wants to help a fellow nter out with those supremes at the outlet that would be nice but not for those crazy prices.

Last edited:
with the outlet you don't even know how theyre going to release them and if they even choose to release them(they could just give them to employees since its only 24 pairs). If theres a solid RD ima take the LIRR over there myself

Employees and friends of employees will take care of all the stuff that has high resale value. Unless the manager is strict and goes by the book... Even then, no garuntee they end up on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom