Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Employees and friends of employees will take care of all the stuff that has high resale value. Unless the manager is strict and goes by the book... Even then, no garuntee they end up on the floor.
so no need to go to arundel?

Last edited:
Employees and friends of employees will take care of all the stuff that has high resale value. Unless the manager is strict and goes by the book... Even then, no garuntee they end up on the floor.
so no need to go to arundel?
With 24 pairs, might get lucky with a couple leftovers. I wouldn't get my hopes up tho...

Yep thats how it is here in memphis at the nike outlet, the good stuff never see's the daylight of the salesfloor! Smh

Kinda feeling them PB&J joints. Gonna have to give them a thorough look when they in stores next week.

I was told in line at a previous release that what Arundel mills gets isn't really a restock.

It's nike testing releases seeing how the public reacts and if they could potentially turn that outlet store into a NIkeTown.

So if that is true and all that is being tracked I can't see a manager playing around.

I've gotten a couple pairs on releases like this from Arundel mills pretty easy, but none as "valuable" as the DC preheats

I was told in line at a previous release that what Arundel mills gets isn't really a restock.

It's nike testing releases seeing how the public reacts and if they could potentially turn that outlet store into a NIkeTown.

So if that is true and all that is being tracked I can't see a manager playing around.

I've gotten a couple pairs on releases like this from Arundel mills pretty easy, but none as "valuable" as the DC preheats
theyre also getting LeBron mvps and red champ pack elites. How did the release process go down? Did they announce some type of release or how did u figure it out? Also is it fcfs?

theyre also getting LeBron mvps and red champ pack elites. How did the release process go down? Did they announce some type of release or how did u figure it out? Also is it fcfs?

FCFS

No real announcement

Just someone gets a manifest(like the one above)

And you call the store to confirm the date.

Then line up.

so I'm guessing tomorrow they'll have a bunch of phone calls lol

Yep and more than likely there will not be any phone orders accepted until like 48 hours too late lol.

Also i believe the guy from sneakersteal is a member of NT or former member .. either way that list will make its rounds and get poated someone else besides here so shots at those 24 pairs are gonna be super slim if any at all

Yep and more than likely there will not be any phone orders accepted until like 48 hours too late lol.

Also i believe the guy from sneakersteal is a member of NT or former member .. either way that list will make its rounds and get poated someone else besides here so shots at those 24 pairs are gonna be super slim if any at all
if there's some concrete release info I'm prepared to camp 7+days for fcfs

Don't forgot that they are supposed to get the champ pack and MVPs as well

If they release on the same day as the Pre-heats, there's a chance.

Lol

But theres no RD that's the problem. I'll try and give them a phone call tomorrow too see what's up, but over the phone they always play the clueless card

Really want those supremes or Mvps or championship elites but a 9 hour drive isn't worth it. Hope someone here gets something :smile:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom