Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
think these are dope. if you know how to rock em right, they will look perfectly fine wit jeans. really comes down more to the specific pair of denim IMO ....  

lolol @ that gif.
with the right colors, these could be nice summer kicks with shorts.

watch kd hurt his ankles in these :/
eyes.gif
Not this again. Low cut shoes do not cause ankles to turn. Your ankle can get hurt in any shoe whether the cut is high, 3/4th or low.

Pink in meteorology symbolizes wintery conditions. Still think the color is ugly.

Last edited:
Well there it is folks. Not really what I expected but the weatherman will still sellout. I like the VI so it will be on my radar (no pun intended)  

at least we're still getting max air with the price hike bron bron straight coming at peoples necks losing that bag

Not feeling those weathermans they should have stuck with the same cws imo. That pink and black don't look right on the KDs. Hopefully we will see some better cws

Wonder what the peanut butter and jelly cw will look like?
nerd.gif
Was thinking about that, but didn't the dude that posted that say the VI would have a strap? That makes me think his info could have been wrong but maybe they just got rid of the strap and that's gonna be a color way still

Also the colors on the weathermans are awful, but the designs on it are crazy

Last edited:
They only thing I'm concerned about w/ this shoe is the materials... If it looks super duper plastic in person I may have to pass.

But that weatherman/pink pair above looks like it has a nice nubuck on the toe box which is a plus moving forward

They only thing I'm concerned about w/ this shoe is the materials... If it looks super duper plastic in person I may have to pass.

But that weatherman/pink pair above looks like it has a nice nubuck on the toe box which is a plus moving forward

doesnt look like nubuck. Looks like a textured/matte hyperfuse material.

Was thinking about that, but didn't the dude that posted that say the VI would have a strap? That makes me think his info could have been wrong but maybe they just got rid of the strap and that's gonna be a color way still

Also the colors on the weathermans are awful, but the designs on it are crazy

He said it wouldn't have a strap and was right on the money about a few other things like the aunt pearl kd vs.

Blog sites saying 8/3 for the Weathermans. I reported 7/27 for the mens and GS would be on 8/3. Lets see what happens 

black/pink easy pass..... haven't seen a single colorway that is hands down, no questions asked a "must cop". After seeing a few pics, I would say DMV 5s were in that category. Many 3s and 4s, but nothing from the 5s has screamed- MUST COP!!! just my .02

black/pink easy pass..... haven't seen a single colorway that is hands down, no questions asked a "must cop". After seeing a few pics, I would say DMV 5s were in that category. Many 3s and 4s, but nothing from the 5s has screamed- MUST COP!!! just my .02

Black/Pink doesn't do anything for me.

That first colorway is a must for me though...

Black/Pink doesn't do anything for me.

That first colorway is a must for me though...

Show me a NERF-LIKE or even a H.O.R.S.E CW, maybe even a burnt orange texas- maybe we have a hit, but so far, everything looks pretty average. 4s kill 5s IMO, and 6s are worst since the 1s. Now that I think of it, an old skool SONICS CW may save it- MAY

I like those weathermans... I might have to pass cause I'm young w/ no job and need money for nicer kicks...

Back
Top Bottom