Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
what is the time limit for nike rips it from your cart?

thats the thing

high profile drops its 5 mins or so

but things ndc considers regular the item stays in your cart for crazy long even days

i had tech fleece in my cart for 2 weeks and copped when the kobe dropped last saturday lol

How'd yall find the link with the count down timer? When they did that on the Kobe's Nike tweeting the link before the timer finished counting down....this time they were sold out before the tweet.

I always search a vague name. I just spammed "KD elite" and the product page popped up in search.

I don't rely on style codes cuz they have failed me in the past.

Tweets can be too slow. Today it was MEGA slow.

These are limited and straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]. I even had to double up on a pair to use for BBall.

They were in fact limited. Probably the most limited shoe this year. Only select HOH's had them. Not even niketowns received them. All that limited talks with the recent nike packs that a lot of mom and pop shops and major retailers received was nothing compared to how limited these were. My local HOH only received 18 pairs. Looks like others received similar numbers. I do believe that these were in fact limited to 2,000 pairs worldwide. Probably similar production numbers to the fragments. Please let them sit so I can scoop them up again in the near future. Lol

I'm extremely happy, especially since I probably won't see another person wearing these. These are my favorite KD 6's. Thank you hypebeasts for passing on this pair ! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Select Niketowns are releasing these tomorrow

Still in other's cart for me every sizes,SMH.
Bots added them to carts. The owners just closed out of their browsers and ignoring it. I talked to NIKE CS and they said that the system automatically removes from cart after a set period of time but they wouldnt tell me how long.

Back
Top Bottom