Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The pictures here got me sold on them.. glad I pulled the trigger.. even though $220 is absolutely ridiculous, I wanted these since I first saw 'em though.. so I'm glad I could get 'em.

Oh well. I just saved $220 before taxes.
I have til 6pm PST to pick up my pairs at HOH. Price is going to be $217 still cheaper than NDC
pimp.gif

Ended up copping my pair off NDC....not pleased with the $20 increase but it is what it is. This is my first pair since copping the WTKD....Hoping i'll be pleased when they arrive

So were the KDs really slow to drop via twitter? Literally clicked the link the second nike dropped it and everything was out... Searching style code didn't work for me

Happy I was able to grab a 14 at my HoH in sac. First pair of KDs for me and they fit a lil snug. Wish they made them in 15s cause I really like them. Thinkin of lettin them go for retail or just returning them.

"So were the KDs really slow to drop via twitter? Literally clicked the link the second nike dropped it and everything was out... Searching style code didn't work for me"

Yes but...  People were just holding the shoes in their cart.  I was able to put a size 11 in my cart about 35 mins after release.

Last edited:
"So were the KDs really slow to drop via twitter? Literally clicked the link the second nike dropped it and everything was out... Searching style code didn't work for me"

Yes but...  People were just holding the shoes in their cart.  I was able to put a size 11 in my cart about 35 mins after release.
I try every 10 mins because I at work but never get a chance to get any sizes to my cart. Lucky me that I already copped at HoH in morning.

Another chapter in Nike's book of online failures.  I wish I could say I'm surprised they screwed something this simple up.

Back
Top Bottom