Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

If they had released these with a pink bottom, people would have gone into beast mode:

But naw...

Yeah but why release that AND the floral/cherry blossom (that isn't an EXT)? The line is blurring between the floral and the Aunt Pearl.

Last edited:
Went ahead and copped the 4thof July of Jimmy Jazz.

Looks like they have a FSR for $160 DLVD and 5% of Mr Rebates.

Thought they were sold out everywhere. One of the best colorways.

Didn't put much effort in to that AP 8. At least the wing strap on the 7 was unique.
Wing strap was the best part of the AP and WTKD.

Saw Kicks Crew has the Cherry Blossom for sale already. No size 14
mean.gif

Last edited:
Without a doubt the worst KD of all time. Maybe even the worst sig of all time (not from a performance standpoint). The 9's are rumored to be $150. Please let this be true.

Without a doubt the worst KD of all time. Maybe even the worst sig of all time (not from a performance standpoint). The 9's are rumored to be $150. Please let this be true.
I know the 8's are not a hit.  I'm biased because I love hoopin in my pair lol...but if you're talking worst Nike sig of all time, I might have to go with the Kobe 7.  They didn't look that good and heard their performance was terrible.  The KD 8 might not be super appealing but at least its a good shoe to hoop in.  

I know the 8's are not a hit.  I'm biased because I love hoopin in my pair lol...but if you're talking worst Nike sig of all time, I might have to go with the Kobe 7.  They didn't look that good and heard their performance was terrible.  The KD 8 might not be super appealing but at least its a good shoe to hoop in.  
Oh yeah, their performance was definitely terrible. They hurt so much for ball that I wore mine casually, but I got a lot of compliments on them. 

Last edited:
I will say, that typically when a new colorway releases..the first few sneek peek pics, that someone posts are usually pretty crappy looking. And then once Nike posts their detailed look, I like the show much better. But, unless there is a drastic change in the look of the AP, from another camera angle...it doesn't look good to me at all. Very disappointed.

Those Cherry blossoms look like the best colorway by far, and cant wait to grab those. Unless something changes, this will be the first time in 4 years, that I haven't purchased the AP's

Back
Top Bottom