Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

starting lose faith in nike on this years kds. Only colorway I copped so far are the n7s, I want the christmas joints but havent been able to find a size 15. Starting to think I need to pick up the black exts, but not or $200. I need that discount. I do like some of the other color ways but I need those for under $100 also 

Last edited:
i like them... just dont like paying full retail for them.. ill pay under retail on 23penny 
laugh.gif

Turn on the ASG will cop if they end up like the 7s. You could had those for 85

that embroidered KD logo on the tounge looks nice. theres gotta be 1 pair coming where Nike hits on all the posibilities there are for this shoe right?

even with te orange sole, id be in one those if they were the APs. the hype would come too, that upper is too sick

Yea the tonal upper with the angel graphic is too damn smooth. It's a more natural shade that nike doesn't usually do. I like it, it's like a taupe or a moonrock :lol: hopefully if those do come out, they don't botch them like making the tongue black or something

are these the florals? I like these ALOT :nerd: Im in on my second pair of KD8's. Finally!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom