Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

nerd.gif

doesn't really give me an ext feel, will wait to see in person, nike is screwing up the EXT line so bad
mean.gif
These aren't supposed to be EXT's though their a performance version.
true but doesn't change my comment on nike's current handling of the EXT line

Black EXTs are fire...better than the 7 suedes.

I might cop the Floral (cherry blossom, really) at $180, but not if they price hike it.

Black EXTs are fire...better than the 7 suedes.

I might cop the Floral (cherry blossom, really) at $180, but not if they price hike it.
nah
mean.gif
 for me the red on the black ext ruined them and suede over that mesh weave for sure

KD Christmas came in.

Really glad I went ahead and picked these up.

smokin.gif
 in hand.

FYI Eastbay Foot Locker family has them for 20% off and 8% Mr Rebates

glad to see the thread isnt even begining to smoke right now nevermind get fired up, even after those cherry blossoms were posted. discount here I come :smokin

Last edited:
glad to see the thread isnt even begining to smoke right now nevermind get fired up, even after those cherry blossoms were posted. discount here I come :smokin
Wait until the elites Come then watch how much it fires up. KD says it will change the sneaker game, I can't wait.

Last edited:
The 8s will be a shoe that people hate on now and possibly regret passing on in the future.  You are getting a flyweave upper with full length zoom and a lot of them are on sale now.  Grab them on discount while you can....My opinion of course lol.  

last Wednesday pound 4 pound kicks had easy euros DS for 45.99, I missed out on the 12s and 13s. If anyone knows where to get some DS 8s at that price let me know.

definitely need a better pic before passing judgement, but i'll say my first reaction :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom