Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

These look dope 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

nike could give us something like this, but they give us these:

View media item 1885751
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Nothing wrong with the KD 7, at least we got some decent colorways out of it and the Gold Medals are a classic. Not my favorite model but it's not terrible like the 8 so far.

Nike basketball is in ICU right now. IMO, the peak was 2013... with the KD 5-6, Kobe 8, and Lebron X. Also, the CW's were pure fire. the BHM and All star packs are my favorite packs of all time. So much nostalgia. I don't think it will ever be the same again with Nike's increasing prices and alternative brands like UA and Adidas putting out high performance models at a fraction of Nike prices.

BTW, this makes me really sad.

Nike has one last chance...

Nike KD VIII PRM “Aunt Pearl”

Vivid Pink/Black-Hyper Turquoise

February 22nd, 2016 | $200

Nike basketball is in ICU right now. IMO, the peak was 2013... with the KD 5-6, Kobe 8, and Lebron X. Also, the CW's were pure fire. the BHM and All star packs are my favorite packs of all time. So much nostalgia. I don't think it will ever be the same again with Nike's increasing prices and alternative brands like UA and Adidas putting out high performance models at a fraction of Nike prices.

BTW, this makes me really sad.
KD's haven't always been the best performers, but a lot of their success had to do with the low price point. It feels like yesterday I was able to walk into Champs and buy a pair of KD 4's for $95. Now KD's are $180, smh. Nike got too full of themselves. 

Last edited:
:lol:

I was ready to see the 9 after this shoe first dropped and I rarely think that. I've never once thought, well maybe another colorway these might look ok.

I wish this was KD's broken foot sneaker, because I want to forget it

Last edited:
i think there's something people didn't take into consideration, i do believe that there is 2 themes just like last yr, last yr the sigs were based off of NYC buildings, while NSW was based off of constelations "Shine On: The Nike Sportswear 2015 Constellation Collection. Five boroughs, four quarters, one city." so obviously judging by the foams the NSW is Northern Lights while the sigs will be.....
nerd.gif

Worst ASG pack in recent memory.

The KD...they straight up said "put the design from the box on it!"

A month away and still no shot of the aunt pearl? Am I missing it? I grab a pair for my wife every year because she had an aunt that died of BC, but she always likes to look them over first. 

if you think they are worth it go for it, but by the looks of things i dont know anybody who would buy a pair at retail let alone id price.....everyone knows they will go on sale......personally i can look at a shoe and tell if its worth whatever they are asking

Back
Top Bottom