Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

7s weren't anything special, but i'd take them any day over the 5, 6, and 8. Sometimes simplicity isn't a bad thing. If i didn't want to continue my ASG collection I would not even think about getting these.

ASG:

4>6>5>7>8
grin.gif

I'm wanting to ID these, but I have seen a few reviews where people say this shoe isn't worth $180, let alone the $225 for an ID pair. Anyone who has a pair and wants to share their view, it would be appreciated.
These are nice! I can easily imagine Pip rocking these back in the day. But yeah, too pricey.

Royalty Collection 

KD8

Modern blocking, inspired by the classic look of flags spotted throughout Toronto that represent the city's internationalism, brings a fresh graphic twist to the KD8’s Flyweave upper. Removable patches adorn the heel and tongue, and a white and light blue marble graphic, which references Toronto’s icy winter weather, decorates the outsole.

Last edited:
looking at these again, they are no where near as bad as I thought they were originally. still a pass though

If you liked/bought the What The series(weather you like the theme but hated the model) you should like these. I don't know why it's different now.

Yeah but the What The shoes are a mashup of many of that shoe's previous colorways. Assuming you're a fan of the KD line, those other colorways have some meaning to you.

This is just a random mashup of some flags around Toronto that has no meaning to your average KD sneaker fan.

the olive hints are really good on these. Only way I'll get for retail is if he wins mvp with these

Yeah but the What The shoes are a mashup of many of that shoe's previous colorways. Assuming you're a fan of the KD line, those other colorways have some meaning to you.

This is just a random mashup of some flags around Toronto that has no meaning to your average KD sneaker fan.

True but it has some OKC colors on it and the Toronto details has meaning as it represents his achievement on this year's All-star selection at where it takes place. It adds to his list of accomplishments and as a fan should have in their collection.

Would've been dope had they incorporated his past AS shoes on one shoe and the other as it is now. IMO the thought put into the design is the best out of the pack followed by the Lebron.

Sale on Ocean Fog from 23penny
http://23penny.bigcartel.com/product/kd-viii-8-ocean-fog

I'm wanting to ID these, but I have seen a few reviews where people say this shoe isn't worth $180, let alone the $225 for an ID pair. Anyone who has a pair and wants to share their view, it would be appreciated.
If you are buying to rock casually I'd say hold off.  The KD 8 is a basketball shoe that you have to wear to ball in.  It doesn't have that "it" factor to wear both on and off the court.  I have seen some people pull it off but it's hard.  

This is one crazy looking shoe.  I can see the hate...I would personally never buy it because there's too much going on here but I want to say these are going to look good on feet....I imagine Stance socks putting together some crazy socks for the ASG.  These might go with them...we will see.  

Back
Top Bottom