Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

This shoe is driving me crazy
laugh.gif

"Yeah we'll design one that doesn't make people feel completely violated paying $180. So we'll charge $200!"

This I want a pair of kd8 but I'm trying to find a pair for about $100. The older I get the wiser I am in my purchases. Hard to find 15s on sale however 

This I want a pair of kd8 but I'm trying to find a pair for about $100. The older I get the wiser I am in my purchases. Hard to find 15s on sale however 
Feeeeeel youuuuu, I think 23penny or kixstore had a couple 14-15s in stock. Not sure anymore though.

N7s going hard. Finally can grab a KD again.

These making it to "deep disco"? I don't think so. Mild at best

im trying to figure out what to do too. I want to get them but wait for a discount since I think they're destined for it. Sounds like alot of people are still gunna be passing on these, but the FTL locator makes them look not as available as the other pairs

I like these N7s more than any other colorway so far. I'm not sure whether its a cop or not for me.....but what it does...is give me hope that some more dope colorways will come. It just shows you, that they have the ability to give it pretty much any graphic, or design break that they can possibly imagine. Looking forward to see whats coming down the pipeline.

This, on the fence

Another dud

Wolf Grey/Court Purple-Cool Grey-Blue Lagoon
749375-050
November 25, 2015
$180

Last edited:
I swear they're gonna be watching this one. I mean Ndc and FTL family sites are expected to be oos some time during the day anyway but I feel like the swoosh is gauging if they can get away with making kd line #2 in the family and the prices are a reflection of that.

Kd8 with a spin on it has box for $200 so what's the elite going to be priced at :smh:

Disco life

in all carts on eastbay!? in line at NDC. I thought i was the only person who wanted these things. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom