Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

I saw the Christmas ones at a local outlet for like 110, I think and I still wasn't convinced to buy them. I really wnat the Vachetta Tans, but the price will have to be way better than retail

I saw the Christmas ones at a local outlet for like 110, I think and I still wasn't convinced to buy them. I really wnat the Vachetta Tans, but the price will have to be way better than retail
I almost walked out with a pair of these for $66 but ultimately found some Kobe X lows for $58 (after $5 coupon and a free $25 GC).  I haven't played in the KD8s and have seen people slide with them but I've already played in Kobe Xs and have yet to lose traction.

I almost walked out with a pair of these for $66 but ultimately found some Kobe X lows for $58 (after $5 coupon and a free $25 GC).  I haven't played in the KD8s and have seen people slide with them but I've already played in Kobe Xs and have yet to lose traction.

Well, for 66 bucks I would've bought. I don't play, I wear sneakers for casual use. I like the look of the Christmas ones, but they are so thin and my foot is a little wider. I usually don't have a problem with Nike's in size 11, but these were super tight

Well, for 66 bucks I would've bought. I don't play, I wear sneakers for casual use. I like the look of the Christmas ones, but they are so thin and my foot is a little wider. I usually don't have a problem with Nike's in size 11, but these were super tight
I hear ya.  I wear TTS 12 but in KD8s I had to go to 13 because I've got wide feet.  12s hurt way too much just having them on and my toes were bulging on the sides.

Picked up the elites today. Overall a much better fit, shoe seems a little wider, cushion is most definitely upgraded. Don't know what they did but it feels so much softer and plush under your foot. Sock piece is a hit or miss depending on your preference. Doesn't bother me and I really like the compression my ankle gets from it. These are dope and at a discounted price I'm very happy with them

Elites look cool....but they gonna tank so hard IMO
Ill be surprised if i ever see one on the pickup courts i play on

Elites look cool....but they gonna tank so hard IMO
Ill be surprised if i ever see one on the pickup courts i play on

Agreed. Even putting them on was difficult, and while they felt good once I got them on, I just don't see them getting too much run unless you play at the highest level.

is there a trick to actually getting them on? I couldn't get my foot in the shoe at all, i was just atributing it to having a high instep.

damn never liked KD VIII but these are
pimp.gif

are these elites? and what's the differnce between elites and non-elites?

Saw the Christmas pair as well as the blackouts at the outlet for 110. Also went to footlocker and held the elites in hand, must say that sock thing is interesting to say the least

So durant starts out the game in the regular version and then after the half, he goes to the elites. Nevermind wearing the 9's in the shoot around this morning. Lebron has been going back and forth for a few games now. Makes you think the entire elite idea should be rethought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom