OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm liking the blitz blues right now but if that OG pic of the home lakers cw is true i might cop that cw instead

Red snakes take the cake for being the ugliest and most unwanted. Thanks Nike.

#AMENISTYORBUST #BRINGONTHEKOBE9

Red snakes take the cake for being the ugliest and most unwanted. Thanks Nike.

#AMNESTYORBUST #BRINGONTHEKOBE9

While I don't think the Red Snakes take the title as the worst Kobe 8, they are a strong contender...IMO.

Nike could've used today to drop the Inlines or Homes, rather than those Snakes.

But, oh well...more stock for the outlets I guess.

I got them on NDC to see them in person. With my size 13 going "quickly" on al these releases, I figured I'd grab and can always return.

Checked out the red snake today... they didn't look too bad (red/orange/black combination) in person ...

Unfortunately  I have already set my final kobe 8 budget to the VBs...... at 35, I still like loud colors LOL....

So I'm guessing the red snakes colorway is based off the Red Tree Boa snake. The only red snake I could find with (just)black spots and orange tint.

Either that or the nickname was given in hopes of luring the buyer.

^^ if nike made them mostly orange with some black spots and clear sole/blank sole that would be sweet.

So I'm guessing the red snakes colorway is based off the Red Tree Boa snake. The only red snake I could find with (just)black spots and orange tint.

Either that or the nickname was given in hopes of luring the buyer.
I thought the red snake and blue blitz are named after the coral snakes, no? Although that red boa is a better match to the sneaker.

Am I right?

The "Loudest", most Attention getting, bright Kobe 8s             Most Hyped Kobes:

1) ASG, hands down                                                                1) Mambacurials

2) Venice Beaches                                                                   2) X (its pointless to put a second one)

3) Mambacurials                                                                       3) X (or a third for that matter)

The most Limited Kobe 8s                                                     Kobes that Need to drop:                         

1) Mambacurials                                                                    1) Amnesties 

2) BHMS                                                                                 2) Homes

3) ????   (ASG or Christmas)                                                 3) Inlines, 3a) WTK

Kobe 8s still sitting on shelves                                                  Worst Kobes 8s (NSW don't count)

1) Black Elites                                                                          1) Red snake dropping 2mor

2) Superheros                                                                            2) Black YOTS

3) Pythons (maybe)                                                                   3) Venice Beaches ^^^^^ actually #1

Most UNDERrated Kobe 8s

1) Sulfurs

2) Pythons

3) ????  (Red Camo)
Black Yots should be part of the most underrated IMO

Back
Top Bottom