OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I always see ppl saying they got Christmas or bhm colorways for great prices but i never seem to find em .. Any help?

Orange, Yellow, Blue...
sick.gif
  looks like that belongs on Nike iD instead of being a GR. Le sigh.

Last edited:
I always see ppl saying they got Christmas or bhm colorways for great prices but i never seem to find em .. Any help?
Got my Xmas few weeks after RD, and probably few weeks before all the hype begun... LOL

And also from a non-basketball lovin' country, thus for the below retail price for a GC version....

I had the chance to cop the BHM also, waited for few weeks to clear the smoke

and hoping I'll be be able to cop them for below retail... and I didn't know the hype already begun hahahaha....

And now, can't find any BHM even for retail or above retail, they literally went into extinction....

Few weeks back, I saw some Xmas over at Rakuten and Yahoo Auction here in JP (size 9~10 not sure), I can tell,

most of the sellers were influenced by the hype and jacked up their prices by 20~30% above the retail....

Once in a while members post some links, I suggest to frequently visit this thread...

I will also post if I can find some sellers here in JP, I'm just not sure if they ship overseas....

Maybe you can try to negotiate to the seller ....

Here are some links :

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u50578828

size 10.5

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g123575422

size 10

Last edited:
Started wearing Kobe 8 after getting a pair of mambacurials on the release day, Since then i purchased or traded for 8 pairs. My most recent trade I got a pair of Christmas, YOS, and Sulfur (Damaged Box) for a pair of Jordan retro IV Toro Bravo. Now all i need is the BHM and im good to go until the milk snakes are released. 
devil.gif

Who in their right mind traded you that? That's a steal on your part... congrats
Started wearing Kobe 8 after getting a pair of mambacurials on the release day, Since then i purchased or traded for 8 pairs. My most recent trade I got a pair of Christmas, YOS, and Sulfur (Damaged Box) for a pair of Jordan retro IV Toro Bravo. Now all i need is the BHM and im good to go until the milk snakes are released. 
devil.gif

If anyone is looking for the black elites, FNL has them online now. If you have a $20 giftcard from Winner's Circle, you can stack it with one of their "$20 off $100 purchase" coupons bringing the total down to $180. Hopefully it'll help some one.

devil.gif

Wtf did you add cash because that is a serious haul? You seriously ripped him off :lol:. If I can get an extra pair of db3s(95% sure I ain't getting 1) I'm looking for a trade like that :lol:

Yea the pattern i didn't like on the Culturals. It looks similar to the VB pattern. Volt on the Supernaturals would've been better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom