OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Need 2 pair of them wtk8s

Whats sad is that I wish they just made the blue shoe only lol.

Need 2 pair of them wtk8s

Whats sad is that I wish they just made the blue shoe only lol.

blue looks much better to me too...If the did the release mixed like one right shoe blue and one red , it would be cool cause you could get both pairs and mix and match.it would be like get two pairs and have 4 instead. (wtk) square lol

Fam I need help, I have those white/black/silver tb's and they got some dirt on them. I used soap and water but they did not come clean. Can I use a tide pin to clean them?

Dont know weather to try to get an 11 or 11.5. I know they mold to your feet after a while so true to size is recommend but I wear elite socks that add about .5. So idk its a toss up

Dont know weather to try to get an 11 or 11.5. I know they mold to your feet after a while so true to size is recommend but I wear elite socks that add about .5. So idk its a toss up

you can try on another pair of kobes thats out right now with your elite socks on .Then you ll know what to get.

Yeah go try some 8s on.Personally I have wider feet so I usually go up a whole size to an 11 for comfort and all of the above.

My IDs are a size 10.5 which is .5 up and fit perfect as well and would be ideal if I balled in them.These shoes are so comfortable and my favorite gymshoe of all time.I could honestly see myself just wearing these forever.I def understand why people cop multiple pairs of the 8s.

I still don't like Kobe tho lol.

Haven't visited the thread in a while, are they still releasing a home colorway in December?

FTL is so dumb, they trying to make me jump through hoops to let me order my Grey PP i order a few days ago :smh:

i cancelled the order and they sent me a gift card. went to re order in hopes they would be cool and now size 11 is gone. SMH

no wonder why ive never used FTL before... TRASH!

Back
Top Bottom