OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

via http://instagram.com/geminikeez & SBD

Those are nice!!

Yeah go try some 8s on.Personally I have wider feet so I usually go up a whole size to an 11 for comfort and all of the above.

My IDs are a size 10.5 which is .5 up and fit perfect as well and would be ideal if I balled in them.These shoes are so comfortable and my favorite gymshoe of all time.I could honestly see myself just wearing these forever.I def understand why people cop multiple pairs of the 8s.

I still don't like Kobe tho lol.

Can't eem hate on that bruh

Not a big fan of Debron(not like I used to be) but I have/had a couple of Nike products with his name on it

I buy and rock kicks because I like the shoe and not because of who wears them or name is on them.

That's how it should be because none of these stars know us,think of us or help us day to day.

Nothing wrong with being a fan of someone but they should never impact your personal life or thinking unless in a motivational manner.

I was a big fan of MJ but never bought the shoes because him.Even if I saw him now I would just nod my head and keep it moving.Plus we know MJ ain't taking pics with no n***** lol.

ddash

My sediments exactly, to ppl who worship these big names, like Kanye and Kim, Jay and Bey etc

Wusup and keep it moving

Cept for Kimye, I'd ignore the hell out of them

But Sole Collectual just put close ups of some sick kix/IDs from the game last nite for anybody who hasn't seen or cares to check them out..

Farmars IDs are just stupid sick IMO

Last edited:
Damn man hopefully I can scoop a pair of WTK. Been MIA in this thread for a while didn't eem know they were releasing in the states.

I buy and rock kicks because I like the shoe and not because of who wears them or name is on them.

That's how it should be because none of these stars know us,think of us or help us day to day.

Nothing wrong with being a fan of someone but they should never impact your personal life or thinking unless in a motivational manner.

I was a big fan of MJ but never bought the shoes because him.Even if I saw him now I would just nod my head and keep it moving.Plus we know MJ ain't taking pics with no n***** lol.

Talking about nod your head and keep moving, lol you'll be the first mf to ask for a autograph and selfie

Chiacrack

You're sposed to be takin a break from coppin all the kix lol

Talkin bout doublin up lol

I feel u tho, the addiction is real

I been ballin in my xmas shoes for about 7 months.  They have some real wear and tear, but i think still look great on the court.  Maybe I'll bust out some new kicks soon.  Besides that, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 

FTL is so dumb, they trying to make me jump through hoops to let me order my Grey PP i order a few days ago
mean.gif

i cancelled the order and they sent me a gift card. went to re order in hopes they would be cool and now size 11 is gone. SMH

no wonder why ive never used FTL before... TRASH!
I feel you. First and only time i've ordered from them was a few weeks back when they had their big "Restock" and all the orders got cancelled. Then days after the shoes kept popping back up and allowing people to still order, and then have the order still be cancelled. 
mean.gif
 Garbage. 

If I saw Kanye West and Kim Kardashian I would hock the nastiest pile I could muster right at their feet.

ugh...how anyone can think of anything positive about those people is beyond comprehension.

What shoes is she wearing sitting there, Brons?

I doubt it, daddys not goin for that, lol..

J/K

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom