OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow I got the numbers on the 'what the Kobe's' here in Aus, only 20 pairs nation wide... Hype is real

20 is what the store in Melbourne got. Need to include Footlockers numbers which i was told is 15, meaning 35 nationwide

You're right my bad, let's just say 40 pairs for the whole country, don't like my odds at copping...I just hope people who actually want them get them

Interesting info I saw on twitter this morning.

Chiacrack

You're sposed to be takin a break from coppin all the kix lol

Talkin bout doublin up lol

I feel u tho, the addiction is real
LOL I have a problem bro

I am chilling out for a bit, but if they ever drop those purple PPs oh baby those are getting copped!

Same here chiacrack. Has anyone seen that restock duck dodgers was talking about? I have been on nike.com as well as FTL.com and I haven't seen a thing. Plus I even went 2 champs & HOH and nothing as well as I called some other ones and they said no restock. Do u think DD is bs'ing us?

Another shot from @airyaw

Really hope these release, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
I hope the same ones that bashed the other colors of the PP aren't the same ones that like that purple PP. Just wanted to make sure. :tongue:

To the big footers, size 14 and 15,

This info has been out there for a little bit. They're doing preludes leading up to the 9 in February.

So does this mean all 8's are restocking?

Pretty sure just one 8 and it'll be a new colorway. X'mas 2.0 perhaps?!
Yeah, I think some people may be misreading that tweet as all the 8's are re-releasing/restocking. It's actually all 8 models of the Kobe line will be coming back out leading up to the 9s, not all colorways of the Kobe 8s will be restocking.

Edit: Dark Steel beat me to it. Should've refreshed :lol:

Last edited:
Same here chiacrack. Has anyone seen that restock duck dodgers was talking about? I have been on nike.com as well as FTL.com and I haven't seen a thing. Plus I even went 2 champs & HOH and nothing as well as I called some other ones and they said no restock. Do u think DD is bs'ing us?

Always take EVERYTHING "Ducktales" posts with a grain of salt. The past NDC restocks have always been 3 months after the previous one, on the first Tuesday of that month. When it comes to FTL or any other retailer, JM is usually a good resource of information for them ( in-store and online ).

Always take EVERYTHING "Ducktales" posts with a grain of salt. The past NDC restocks have always been 3 months after the previous one, on the first Tuesday of that month. When it comes to FTL or any other retailer, JM is usually a good resource of information for them ( in-store and online ).

Gotcha. Are u referring to JMslimm?

Back
Top Bottom