OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally got these in. I've been looking forever for a pair that wasn't asking for an arm and a leg. Very happy to have these.

Attachments

• IMG_20180621_122527_415.jpg
    IMG_20180621_122527_415.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 40
Definitely man. They're one of my favorite 8's. It's hard to pick a favorite bc I like so many of them. The Christmas, Purple Gradients, Sulfurs, Venice Beaches etc are all up there on my list
I'll be honest, I had to move and sell a bunch of shoes. Purple Gradients is my favorite apprently. Sold the sulfurs and Xmas joints
and other CWs. I only kept the Purps.
:pimp:

I'll be honest, I had to move and sell a bunch of shoes. Purple Gradients is my favorite apprently. Sold the sulfurs and Xmas joints
and other CWs. I only kept the Purps.
:pimp:
You made the right choice. I just got my gradients in today, and I absolutely love them. These just might take the cake for my favorite pair of 8's

I had nearly every kobe 8 at one point, except the EXTs...that's disturbing.

Waxing poetic about the ones that got away:

nike-zoom-kobe-8-spark.png

saw these China ones on feet multiple times... they're ok in person.
the other colorways are way better. even Sulfurs look better than those.

The
I had nearly every kobe 8 at one point, except the EXTs...that's disturbing.

Waxing poetic about the ones that got away:

nike-zoom-kobe-8-spark.png

The ones that got away were the inlines and the pair he wore while playing against the Mavericks!!! Nike should have released those!

8's are the GOAT. Seeing what's happened to the Kobe line now with the AD's is just sad
9’s high get an honorable mention but yeah. The 4’s brought on the use, the V’s set the tone and the 8’s finished the job. The 4’s will always be my favs though

8's are the GOAT. Seeing what's happened to the Kobe line now with the AD's is just sad
hey. the AD 360 is nice super nice- if Kobe was playing you already know what's up.

The Protro program is sick too. remastering the shoes for today's game without changing the aesthetics.
Imagine... they'l' eventually do the 2, 3, 4... and so on.

Picked up a pair of Mine Grey's on GOAT DS for $150. They surprised me more than expected and I am very happy with them. I couldn't skip the retail price either ($140 +$10 shipping). Just need the WTK8, MC and Xmas and I'll be good on the 8's for a good while

Attachments

• IMG_20180816_163908_530.jpg
    IMG_20180816_163908_530.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 47
Picked up a pair of Mine Grey's on GOAT DS for $150. They surprised me more than expected and I am very happy with them. I couldn't skip the retail price either ($140 +$10 shipping). Just need the WTK8, MC and Xmas and I'll be good on the 8's for a good while
Damn nice pickup. I wanted that pair at the time

Back
Top Bottom