OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i strongly believe those are fake and will not be released again, and if i'm wrong, atleast i got the real thing >D

Last edited:
I seriously will pass on them if they release that grinch thing. I really believe the stained glass pair
will be it.

I have the grinch as well and I'm good. :smile:

After all the hype behind these yesterday, I really am glad they waited so long to debut these...

Grinch #2's would be soo wack..

Most people couple days ago was like ehh these shoes are wack..

Python colorway popped up..

eek.gif

Last edited:
Most likely fake. Why would Avar announce it as the 'Zoom Kobe 8' when the main cushioning is Lunar.

These Grinch Christmas rumors need to stop. It's really making me concerned that we might actually get those lazy pieces of crap instead of the beautiful "Scales"/"Stained Glass" ones.

I think it's important to remember that while the "Grinch" VI was the Christmas colorway, they're inspired by a snake print as well, remember this pic?

so they could do that colorway again for the YOTS theme, as opposed to a christmas shoe

Loving this shoe! I can see myself giving Nike my money already :smh: :lol:

Also never had a pair of ID's but these are looking like a very strong possibility

Those phyton's reminds me of the Kobe 6 italian camos. Xmas, Phytons and I really hope they do a Grinch cw on these.

I feel like the people who hate the grinch CW are the people with Grinches already and are just mad there 6's aren't going to be as "exclusive"
Who cares if they re release the same CW for different styles of shoes.
The goal is to please the mass of consumers with performance and style.
If the CW looks good on the shoe then keep producing them

I feel like the people who hate the grinch CW are the people with Grinches already and are just mad there 6's aren't going to be as "exclusive"

So did Kobe wear these last night or not? I fully expected to come in here to see shots of them on the court but its still the same Grinch talk. :smh:

I maybe the only one lol but I'm really excited to see the TBs, maybe they will be solid uppers?? I would love an all black pair

We will inevitably get the blackout pair... That should be cool. Although we didn't get them with the 7s right?

We will inevitably get the blackout pair... That should be cool. Although we didn't get them with the 7s right?
Yea a black/grey pair but the elite upper which I hated, I wish it was the basic 7s upper... I hope we get an All triple black 8 with the EM upper, but I have a feeling the Elite 8s will have a different Upper(which I hope not).

I'm just excited for everything this year. The sig looks awesome, plus they listened to all
of us asking for the lightweight thing again. The 7 was a HUGE step back considering
the 4,5,6 were all classics and performance beasts. The Kobe 5 is the best basketball
shoe for me EVER. 4 and 6 are right there so absolutely fantastic as well. I hope I can
say the same about the 8... Will break in the Xmas pair ASAP. I feel like a kid! :smile:

That's not it at all for me. I actually don't even care about them releasing another Grinch colorway for the VIIIs. Go ahead Nike. I just don't want it to be the Christmas shoe.

Back
Top Bottom