OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not impressed with the viii at all from an aesthetic standpoint... the stripes in the back remind me of adidas

I was nervous at first but held my tongue until I saw official pics! I'm feelin this shoe and it has potential to be a beast from a performance standpoint. The VII's were a big let down but Nike may have redeemed themselves..Patiently waiting....

Just found out that the Nike Check and the two stripes on the back are reflective. I just seen a couple of pics of these with a camera with a flash and it was glowing. I wonder if the socks will have the same material to have the full symbol in the back reflective.

I just posted about having 3M Swoosh option in the iD thread. If true and they're on iD too i'm gonna use it on the first iD order.

You can definitely see the difference between the fakes (from the Footlocker thing) and the real ones.
I doubted they'd do a colorway from two models ago exactly, but I was wrong.
You are still wrong. They are also fake, as is that page. 

How many times does it need to be said that the Xmas Kobe will NOT be the Grinches. They are the Black/Crimson ones. 

You are still wrong. They are also fake, as is that page. 

How many times does it need to be said that the Xmas Kobe will NOT be the Grinches. They are the Black/Crimson ones. 

Someone posted a shot of a FB page. So it needed to be said one more time because the FB page turned out to be fake.

If you have any concrete information about the shoe, feel free to post it. Otherwise we tend to go off of the other stuff people post, even the stuff they post in haste that turns out to be fake.

Reminds me a bit of the Vs and VIs, I copped the Vs but not the VIs cuz I really wasn't feeling the VIs, will have to make the final decision whether to cop or not when I see them in person. Might just end up copping just to play ball in. Who knows, these may grow on me...as of now, just not really feeling them.

kobe-concord-03.jpg

i wanted to get these in this colorway but every time i see the yellows they looking clean. i might just get the yellow 8s instead of waiting for this colorway.

Someone posted a shot of a FB page. So it needed to be said one more time because the FB page turned out to be fake.
If you have any concrete information about the shoe, feel free to post it. Otherwise we tend to go off of the other stuff people post, even the stuff they post in haste that turns out to be fake.
Thanks mate, go back and read some of my previous posts in this thread. I believe I was the first to post that the Xmas colorway has officially being listed as Black/Crimson by Footlocker. So yep, I have posted concrete info and that is why I know the Grinches won't be those ones.

Honestly I love what I'm hearing so far but after the Kobe 7 disaster I'm not biting first until I get reviews from other people. I'm glad they didn't decide to up the price as well.

Last edited:
im willing to bet that the sole on kobes personal blk/yellow pair will have del sol colored soles. kinda the same way his blk/yellow/wht viis were.

these are lookin a lil better. cant say im bout to go in tho...

doesn't matter if the grinches pics are from a fake site or not cuz the fact is those fake sites are ON POINT.. remember when the pics of the viii's from fake sites came out before the official pics and people kept hoping since that they're fake, the real ones would be different? nope EXACTLY THE SAME

doesn't matter if the grinches pics are from a fake site or not cuz the fact is those fake sites are ON POINT.. remember when the pics of the viii's from fake sites came out before the official pics and people kept hoping since that they're fake, the real ones would be different? nope EXACTLY THE SAME
You don't know what you're talking about. The fake site saw the Del Sol Kobe VIIIs, they then copied this design and pattern to make a number of different colorways - south beaches, grinches etc.

So, because the Del Sol colorway was exactly the same (because the fake sites had seen these exact shoes), all the coloways they make will be real too?

So we are getting a South Beach colorway are we?? Or did they copy the colorway from the Lebrons?

And we're getting a Grinch colorway EXACTLY the same as two years ago? Or did they copy that one too..hmm.

Go back on previous years fakes, and look at the colorways. Most aren't real.

Can't believe I even bothered to respond to this trash that you posted.

Back
Top Bottom