OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Really feeling that yellow windrunner. The swoosh on those pythons 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
hahahaha i didnt say ALL colorways on fake sites are real you idiot. but the del sol's which are a real colorway were on point right??? so there's no doubt that those fake grinches will look exactly like the real ones because obviously they've seen the real ones but everyone is saying they won't look like that at all. you must not have seen this pic of a launch list with the grinches.  where did i say all colorways like south beach are on point lmao you're stupid

So, I'm assuming you're referring to this style/color code:

"12/25/2012 Nike Kobe VIII (Online Only) Black/Bright Crimson/Fiberglass/Vivid Sulfur" (Via Footaction.com launch calendar)

Below is an example of what Vivid Sulfer looks like. Please show us where this is located on the alleged "Grinches".

Edit: That launch calendar is clearly fake.

The cut of the material near the midsole isn't even close to the authentic pair.

Last edited:
Damn man, they REALLY need to show us an official pic of the Christmas VIIIs! There's gonna be a war up in here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dec. 20 seems sooooo far away lol but i'll keep myself busy after dec 4 can wait to see the color options 

anyone knows the price IDs will be??

Launch calendar is legit I saw it in a kids foot locker the other day the shoes are clearly fake though. And the color description doesn't match. So I'm pretty sure the colorway isn't the grinch but whether or not it's the stained glass or something we haven't seen is the real question.

hahahaha i didnt say ALL colorways on fake sites are real you idiot. but the del sol's which are a real colorway were on point right??? so there's no doubt that those fake grinches will look exactly like the real ones because obviously they've seen the real ones but everyone is saying they won't look like that at all. you must not have seen this pic of a launch list with the grinches.  where did i say all colorways like south beach are on point lmao you're stupid

So, I'm assuming you're referring to this style/color code:

"12/25/2012 Nike Kobe VIII (Online Only) Black/Bright Crimson/Fiberglass/Vivid Sulfur" (Via Footaction.com launch calendar)

Below is an example of what Vivid Sulfer looks like. Please show us where this is located on the alleged "Grinches".

Edit: That launch calendar is clearly fake.

The cut of the material near the midsole isn't even close to the authentic pair.
Thank you.

Grinches are FAKE. Stop posting them.

Modern Noriety and Sneakernews both posting on there sites about them :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

That "grinch" pair may not be fake and may actually release on the 25th as stated in that calendar, but it clearly states crib, kids, infant... Doesn't always mean the adult version releasing that day will be the same

Last edited:
For one the gs spizike are the ones from last year the new ones are light pink and grey with light purple. I hope their is another grinch colorway on any Nike or Jordan shoe.

Not sure if this particular picture has been posted here. Got it off on of those Kobe fansite facebook pages.

Amazing.

Last edited:
That "grinch" pair may not be fake and may actually release on the 25th as stated in that calendar, but it clearly states crib, kids, infant... Doesn't always mean the adult version releasing that day will be the same

Again that calendar is FAKE with FAKE info and FAKE Kobe viii's on them.................

FAKE

Back
Top Bottom