OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn everyone needs to chill out and wait. I know y'all wanna be like "see I told you so" in a few weeks but this is honestly getting old about who is right or isn't right regarding CWs set to drop

doesn't matter if the grinches pics are from a fake site or not cuz the fact is those fake sites are ON POINT.. remember when the pics of the viii's from fake sites came out before the official pics and people kept hoping since that they're fake, the real ones would be different? nope EXACTLY THE SAME

*facepalm*

Can't wait till this drops :D . Honestly I was disappointed at first when I saw the fakes , but now its all looking good. :smokin

I know it's always said around this time of the year but it really is crazy how a shoe can grow on you. I was so disappointed with the early sample pics to surface for the new line of signature sneakers, but as release date time came closer and closer the more I liked the KD V, LB X, and now these.

Last edited:
The fact the upper isn't all hyperfuse is what's appealing. I know a lot of ppl are tired of the hyperfuse/plastic craze and EM will bring new life into this line. Even though I'm 50/50 with this design, i'm ecstatic for EM in a basketball shoe and that it's the lightest Kobe yet.
Kobes looking to gain popularity again. KD took the spotlight last year but these being the only low top sig shoe should bring more fans in that like low top shoes.

The fact the upper isn't all hyperfuse is what's appealing. I know a lot of ppl are tired of the hyperfuse/plastic craze and EM will bring new life into this line. Even though I'm 50/50 with this design, i'm ecstatic for EM in a basketball shoe and that it's the lightest Kobe yet.
Kobes looking to gain popularity again. KD took the spotlight last year but these being the only low top sig shoe should bring more fans in that like low top shoes.

Yep, the EM is exactly what I like. It's something real that only the kobes will
Have this year. Every single shoe from all the brands are synthetic and plastic.
it's amazing that e 8s are using actual fabric. Need to see this in person now!

I just posted this in the Id thread but it adds to the Xmas shoe debate

^ :wow:

at first i hated all the different shades of yellow, but i'm really starting to like the lighter yellow sole, looks somewhat glow in the dark from the top view :pimp:

Last edited:
I know i won't be using that pattern. Looks like preset colors for the patterns again :smh: Checked the Euro iD page didn't see it up. lol Someone with an iPad see if that'll work. :nerd:

See, that ID pic leads me to believe that we still haven't seen the xmas pair yet.

I know the launch list has the colors, but maybe it's something else?

The KD IV IDs had he YOTD option and I feel like that's the YOTS option we're seeing.

I could be wrong, but I just have a feeling we haven't seen them yet.

Last edited:
See, that ID pic leads me to believe that we still haven't seen the xmas pair yet.

I know the launch list has the colors, but maybe it's something else?
This.

I highly doubt they release an Xmas shoe that could basically be done with id.

It makes even less sense that they do a rehash of the grinches. The colors listed for the Christmas make the YOTS the most likely candidate

Last edited:
Ok nike thank you for finally showing us the shoe, but please so us the xmas cw and more to come

I don't even understand the hype behind the KD 4's. Those are trash on court for me, maybe the nerfs and weatherman carried it? :rolleyes

Anyway, I agree with you TPG, this being the only low top shoe in Nike's big three shall attract its own spotlight.

Seriously can't wait :smokin

I don't think so, looks more like an off-white type of color.

Yea thats what i thought. It looks more of an off white color which would look better but I cant really tell from the pics. Def starting to like them more and more.

Last edited:
Apparel and On Feet pics featuring the Mamba himself :pimp:

(examiner.com)

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about. The fake site saw the Del Sol Kobe VIIIs, they then copied this design and pattern to make a number of different colorways - south beaches, grinches etc.

So, because the Del Sol colorway was exactly the same (because the fake sites had seen these exact shoes), all the coloways they make will be real too?

So we are getting a South Beach colorway are we?? Or did they copy the colorway from the Lebrons?

And we're getting a Grinch colorway EXACTLY the same as two years ago? Or did they copy that one too..hmm.

Go back on previous years fakes, and look at the colorways. Most aren't real.

Can't believe I even bothered to respond to this trash that you posted.
hahahaha i didnt say ALL colorways on fake sites are real you idiot. but the del sol's which are a real colorway were on point right??? so there's no doubt that those fake grinches will look exactly like the real ones because obviously they've seen the real ones but everyone is saying they won't look like that at all. you must not have seen this pic of a launch list with the grinches.  where did i say all colorways like south beach are on point lmao you're stupid

Back
Top Bottom