OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

8s??????
I like em

I doubt it.

if only the toebox is sleeker :rolleyes

even if it is really the 8s, it's too early to judge

^If it is the 8, why couldnt they have taken that toebox out and moved the Swoosh to the toes like in the first drawings.. Differentiate a BIT

ill be honest, the only problem is that wierd toe but if they perform amazing i could give a damn less what they look like.

If they perform anywhere close to the V's ill be so happy.

ill be honest, the only problem is that wierd toe but if they perform amazing i could give a damn less what they look like.

If they perform anywhere close to the V's ill be so happy.
V's have been my favorite kobe's to ball in.
VII's were ok with the attack fast insert

The toe cap basically ruined the shoe, if this could be the legitimate VIII Gametime Versions.

What was Kobe wearing last night in the pre season opener?

I have been MIA for a few months now....plus I don't have TWC yet to see Lakers games.

I have hope for the VIII's, but I'm still grinding out my better than the VIIs shoes.... =)

btw, that tongue on that shoe does look like it has enough padding to keep the laces off the top of my foot...(

I have a feeling the above IG pic IS the VIII. They can't be a takedown, look at the quality heel counter, the V and VI-esque outrigger, zoom air denoted by the heel. Yeah these are probably it. That concord/inline colorway is looking pretty nice if I may say so myself.

I hope these aren't it looks nothing like the pics from august, they look good except for that toe.

Back
Top Bottom