OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What size is everyone going for? That way I can pick who I hate the most on here, and go straight for their size online....
I think I'm going to make it on your hate list
size 13 on a good day Hahaha !!! but usually settle for a size 10

I think I'm going to make it on your hate list
size 13 on a good day Hahaha !!! but usually settle for a size 10
>D really just tryin to see who all is my size... I'm going to try online, and if I get em and my spot comes through for me I don't need doubles.

Went to the mall earlier tonight and one of the employees I'm cool with told me they only got one 10.5.  Even went to the back to double check and told me another employee had already put it aside for himself.  I was almost positive this was going to be easy for me.  They told me they got 2 of every other size.  :frown:

This gonna be hard to get on NDC?  Do I even have a chance?

The FTA and FTL's near me had lines waiting for the easters wed morning. Luckily I was able to rsvp a pair at the mills and actually won the raffle at shady shiekhs.

My gf wants a pair. Size 6.5-7 in youth sizes what is be best way for me to cop?
Thank you in advance

Went to the mall earlier tonight and one of the employees I'm cool with told me they only got one 10.5.  Even went to the back to double check and told me another employee had already put it aside for himself.  I was almost positive this was going to be easy for me.  They told me they got 2 of every other size.  :frown:

This gonna be hard to get on NDC?  Do I even have a chance?
the new checkout system on NDC looks like its gonna be horrible. itll probably be especially worse with the foamposites and hyperflights coming out at the same time.

Last edited:
What size is everyone going for? That way I can pick who I hate the most on here, and go straight for their size online....

size 13 bruh.......

all these quick raffles and rsvps gonna make this release interesting. were they trying to hype it up by making them seem that limited? or are they truly a limited GR.... sitting this one out but tomorrow morning is gonna definitely be an interesting read....
6304c4fe_zYf5B.gif

Received my pre ordered easters on Good Friday ... got them for approx. $95 after online cooupon and points ... good cop for me LOL

Last edited:
Failed on JJ

so FNL, FA, FL, NDC, and Eastbay all going to have these right?

Yes, we will have them available.

Anybody see that Eastbay has their Easter collection backordered till April 5,...I guess y'all don't wanna wait that long huh??? I know I wldn't wanna wait that long...LOL
They are showing as back order because the shoes are not yet available. Once the shoes go live, you will be able to order them and they should be the process shortly after.

EastbayRep - Mai

Currently the only person in line right now at Athletes Foot, watching the line for the Foams across the street grow longer and longer. So glad TAF moved their stock of foams to another location. A dude came over from the foam line asking me if where I am is getting the Kobe's and are they $240............ :stoneface:

Last edited:
Currently the only person in line right now at Athletes Foot, watching the line for the Foams across the street grow longer and longer. So glad TAF moved their stock of foams to another location. A dude came over from the foam line asking me if where I am is getting the Kobe's and are they $240............
indifferent.gif
You're in the right line bro. $225 for an all white shoe
mean.gif

I'm sure my ftl is getting them. I can try to help u since I'm going out anyway

btw what happened to the crack egg look knew

Last edited:
must not purchase... must show restraint... must click twitter link and add to cart.... must succeed.

Last edited:
I am currently in China right now and the shoes released this morning, time difference should be plus 12 hours east coast time and I copped one pair of the Nike China website and sales were limited to 1 pair per person only! Guess the heat is on here as well. No white foams were released here!

Thought I had 3 more hours to wait, you guys have changed your clocks so only 2 hours now. The world is a funny place 
roll.gif

NT slumber party, 1am release time here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom