OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Love the Easters

Didnt notice i had crap on the midsole still after i took the pic
laugh.gif
lol did u walk through grass?? 0.o easters look clean dude alot of hate towards the colors they chose but then again it was an easter shoe and the results were clear on RD XD

I DM'd Nike earlier today on twitter trying to stock locate a pair of these, and they told me they were sold out online and in all Nike stores. And then they restock out of nowhere. Maybe I should inquire about the Supernaturals so they can restock those too lol.

use your powers with the bhms :lol:

Last edited:
Mailman just dropped off Easters & my new Canon T3i.. Looking forward to contributing some better quality pics!

& btw, yall weren't lying.. Easters are too dope in person.

Do you guys clean your sneakers every time you wear them? The bottoms? Or it doesn't matter because its the bottoms
Since I play in my 8s, I wipe down the bottoms on occasion to keep dust out and to prolong traction.

But as DJ said, do what you want.  It's your choice to spend time cleaning them and worrying about them being clean.

i def slept on the sulfurs....actually ordered a pair but it came with a few really bad glue stains. so i returned and they never restocked -__-

Do you guys clean your sneakers every time you wear them? The bottoms? Or it doesn't matter because its the bottoms
It matters to me...But, I only clean my light or clear sole bottomed shoes after every wear. Others, I go probably 4-5 wears in between cleanings.

and that link ^^^ proves my point lol for many ppl the easters were there 1st 8s now people want another pair and having trouble finding it, i aint hyping nothing simply an observation... but we all know this dude with the squirtle avy comes in here salty AF for no apparent reason 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom