OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After these, I'm calling it quits on the 8s unless amnesties, or some crazy dope cw drops.

Prob grab homes or inline cw from outlets, or cheap on eBay....

Got mine from jj ...... I have to be somewhere in the morning... Now I can get some sleep.. I think everyone will get their pair with no problem :smokin

My ftl only got 12 pair total. One pair on my size gotta be there early. To use bday coupon on I would just cop online.

even footlocker sells kb8 for $150!!! man retailers in the resellin game 
roll.gif

I got the run around from them too. Finally figured out though that they did tickets. I was able to grab one yesterday. Not sure what they have left. Besides Arden, no one around here has them from what I can tell.

I got a ticket from them too lol. Told me it was a gauranteed pair and I just gotta go in and get em. Hopefully chick wasn't lyin

I got a ticket from them too lol. Told me it was a gauranteed pair and I just gotta go in and get em. Hopefully chick wasn't lyin
My worry as well. I don't see a number on the ticket I got and she seemed kinda confused. I would be heated if I skip NDC and then miss out on my size. They open at 10 right?

People. Just pull up the FTL site on your fone, show your salesperson, and request a price match. Don't overpay for these. (Or anything above the $140 MSRP). State Street HOH price matched without hesitation.

Heads up guys. I just returned my size 9 Area 72 sports pack and easters at Great Mall Milpitas. You're welcome.

My worry as well. I don't see a number on the ticket I got and she seemed kinda confused. I would be heated if I skip NDC and then miss out on my size. They open at 10 right?

where did you go? i went to footaction and got a ticket that just says the color code, a barcode, and price lol

Back
Top Bottom