OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Doubled up 1 from Eastbay other from local FTL. No luck on the superheros though.

Got my pair. I love em, but I definitely was a little shocked to see how light the purple is at the front of the shoe. It's almost pinkish.

Ok so I'm here waiting right outside FTL, but I'm wondering... are the 8s true to size or run a little snug? Did most of y'all get normal size or go .5 bigger?

IT'S OVER FOR NDC!!!
I'm not surprised.

no prob. in all reality you will prolly be fine. the order i placed was a couple days after rd. still after i got order confirmation saying it was located they cancelled my order. never had that happen to me before in 10+ yrs ordering kicks online. anywho... SIZE 14 STILL ON EASTBAY.
Got em. Thanks.

SoCal. Which ftl locations usually take the birthday coupon? I know it's just luck of the employee but is there a certain mall you guys have been more successful with than others? Dont want to be driving all over.

Lol I completely forgot about this release this morning. I had my alarm set for early and when it went off I was like "why the hell is this going off this early on a Saturday." Just woke up 5 minutes ago. Oh well, guess I'll either pass or try to catch the restock(s).

Lol I completely forgot about this release this morning. I had my alarm set for early and when it went off I was like "why the hell is this going off this early on a Saturday." Just woke up 5 minutes ago. Oh well, guess I'll either pass or try to catch the restock(s).
Same thing for me! lol...I am hoping my local Footlocker didn't sell out this AM, about to head into the mall and check. No other stores there got them, so not getting my hopes up.

Will these sit in stores for a little?

I think that boils down to region.. e.g. most cities in Cali - prob not, based on all the raffle mentions on here. Other places - really hard to tell... Unpredictable. guess they're not as big of a deal as I'd thought here in Houston. I wish they'd just go ahead & check us out, instead of leaving 4-5 ppl waiting till 10... Unless more folks storm in within the next hr.

Back
Top Bottom