OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ok, please someone clarify. The Blitz Blue KObe 8s release tomorrow too??

On Livestock Canada they are..Says Sole C..

Blue Snakes sound better IMO, but its gravy..

I'll just wait for a US release..

Sole C called that logo bright orange tho.. :rolleyes

Just dont know..Gametime decision..

Last edited:
On Livestock Canada they are..Says Sole C..

Blue Snakes sound better IMO, but its gravy..

I'll just wait for a US release..

Sole C called that logo bright orange tho.. :rolleyes

Just dont know..Gametime decision..

Thanks for the info! I called around, rightfully, they had no idea what i was talking about. Imma wait as well. Thanks again

i hear you bruh.i was around for earlier zk threads and it was a lot different back then but what you must realize is the hypebeast/children have flocked to not only this thread but the bron and kd threads as well. for several reason im not about to get into. willing to bet more than 75% of this thread aint up on vulk the crusader.

thats not about to change now with this hobby being as popular as it is presently. just keep on doing what yer doin, lurk, get info when you can and keep it movin.

let the kids have it.

I hear your fam. Vulk was tough on the ZK2-3's. Guess some of us old school cats need to find a spot to commune. lol

Vino named to All NBA 1st team :pimp:

Seen one of the new finals promo commercials?? Sry if posted already..And not Kobe 8 related..

Last edited:
yea saw this earlier today

props to those who got the pairs they wanted.

why the hell are supernaturals 230?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
supernaturals are nike + enabled and $230 had the sportspack

Last edited:
^ have you ordered from that website before? Seems too good to be true. 150 shipped for easters, vasically FSR. Ive wanted the easters but these MCs are what i really want.

^ have you ordered from that website before? Seems too good to be true. 150 shipped for easters, vasically FSR. Ive wanted the easters but these MCs are what i really want.
Yea man, trusted website, my fades are on the way and should be here sometime next week. 

Back
Top Bottom