OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If I remember correctly the "raffles" are technically a sweepstakes since you still have to pay for the shoes, you don't win them outright. One of the managers I talked to said they had to call it that for legal reasons.

Just curious :rolleyes

And to answer his question. No.

I just picked up another pair of BHMs for $210 DS.

Care to share some wisdom?

Last edited:
Yes got my kobe 8 vb backordered at first now lucky got the confirm email 4 day later shipping yes sir from dicksportinggood

I had a dream the kobe 9 were a combo of the kobe 8, the inner bootie of the xx8, with an improved version of the shroud from the adidas kobe two and the skin from the hypervenom....and they were glorious :pimp:

Kobe just IG'ed an image of him working out in the "medical mamba" shoe that Nike specially made for him, wish we had a better look though

Question does eastbay, dsg, and all the other places that cancel your order on them not knowing their stock give gift cards or 10-20% off coupons that can be used on anything?

Usually in the metro Detroit area there are 5-6 different FTL's that will carry a Kobe release. Odd that just 2 will have black/gold elites. I'll be thoroughly pissed if these end up being hard to acquire

brah, i dont think people are lining up to spend $200 on these

You said all that......but you own VBs & ASGs?

Nice vid. Lol.. It sounds contradictory but I think that humongous swoosh and the nike on the inside kills it for me.

it's called the alter-g(g for gravity) treadmill.it let's you exercise with little to no impact on joints by only using a percentage of your bodyweight, and as you progress you add more and more until you are back to your regular bodyweight.

That machine allows different percentages of body weight to be used white walking or running...
so thats what that does.... i had no idea what the heck that thing did.. haha
was just gonna say kobe is the the real Six Million Dollar Man and needs a tune up... :lol:

for those who don't get that reference...

an old tv show...

Back
Top Bottom