OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ordered toddler 8s for my son on ftl and they cancelled my order twice for reasons that i really dont know. So i placed an order on eastbay but payment verification took so long.. Problem is i need the shoes by the 21st and the eta is 24th. Is there any way I can expedite the shipping time? Say making another payment for a faster delivery option? Eastbay chat told me that it's ready to be shipped but it would be in the next business days... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks NT.

^^^you should've paid for upgraded shipping from the jump if you knew you needed em by a certain time.

Was about to get the challenge reds, but ill pass for now. if they're available down the road, ill get probably get them. If I didnt have the red camos, ill get them.

next shoe ill be getting for sure is the blue blitz.

Ebates aint showing no love for dsg..

I feel u Kobe Jnr..

Im looking at em..I just dont know yet..

Last edited:
ftl messed everything up. Funny, ftl and eastbay are virtually the same company but i just have no luck with them. Shouldve ordered from eastbay from the get go but ftl had that one day 20% off no minimun promo that's why i bit. Smh.. Ordered off of eastbay on the 11th and i was hoping they'd be sent out on monday and will have them by fri... Apparently they wont.

Just copped some BHM's for $290. Man it sucks being a size 13/14 so hard to find a good deal on limited kicks

but it also sucks being the same size as a lot of people. paid about the same for my 9.5. at the end of the day it's just about how much you really want them

ftl messed everything up. Funny, ftl and eastbay are virtually the same company but i just have no luck with them. Shouldve ordered from eastbay from the get go but ftl had that one day 20% off no minimun promo that's why i bit. Smh.. Ordered off of eastbay on the 11th and i was hoping they'd be sent out on monday and will have them by fri... Apparently they wont.
Agreed ftl been messing with my orders of late.

Feels good not thinking if I should or shouldn't.... Been a while :lol:

Pass on these for now. Maybe if they hit outlets for actual outlet price.

Last edited:
Am I right?

The "Loudest", most Attention getting, bright Kobe 8s             Most Hyped Kobes:
1) ASG, hands down                                                                1) Mambacurials
2) Venice Beaches                                                                   2) X (its pointless to put a second one)
3) Mambacurials                                                                       3) X (or a third for that matter)

The most Limited Kobe 8s                                                     Kobes that Need to drop:                         
1) Mambacurials                                                                    1) Amnesties 
2) BHMS                                                                                 2) Homes
3) ????   (ASG or Christmas)                                                 3) Inlines, 3a) WTK

Kobe 8s still sitting on shelves                                                  Worst Kobes 8s (NSW don't count)
1) Black Elites                                                                          1) Red snake dropping 2mor
2) Superheros                                                                            2) Black YOTS
3) Pythons (maybe)                                                                   3) Venice Beaches ^^^^^ actually #1

Most UNDERrated Kobe 8s
1) Sulfurs
2) Pythons
3) ????  (Red Camo)

For loudest I'd put volts up there and take off venice beach's

don't get the hate for the black YOTS EXT's, i like em more than most of the other kobe 8 colorways. BHM's are the best colorway though
nthat.gif
, happy i got my pair.
I have xmas, black ext and mc's. I love the concept, it has actual scales its year of the snake, kobe's the black mamba. People should have been all over them. Yet atrocious easters and sulfers are people top 2...

Back
Top Bottom