OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

A big thanks again to all those who added input about my trade a while back, just to let you know how it went! 

Started with this:

& Ended up with these! 
happy.gif

you do kno kobe quite possibly may have won his last ring in those bs aways right?

long as YOUR happy tho i guess...

^ BS V > BL V....IMO savedbyfaith

Technically, he didn't win in the Away. He won in the Home CW. Like you said though, whatever makes him happy.

Anyone else still waiting on a 24segons package?
Order placed June 10th 10:05am central time.
2 pairs to dfw texas.

I know they are %100 legit, just starting to get worried that either USPS lost my package or it may be in customs. Would USPS be able to locate my package without a tracking number?
Dealing with UPS and USPS daily at my job,  most likely USPS wont be able to help without a tracking , but since your package is international.  Calling wouldn't hurt, they could be stuck in customs which maybe they could give you any notes that were left that their systems indicate.  Without tracking is tough tho...but wouldn't hurt to ask.  USPS customer service is always hit or miss with attitude.  You can call the 1 800 USPS number, but I would also try calling your local USPS as well, you should be able look up the local USPS # on googlemaps.  GL

24 Segons ftw!

Man these MCs look live af in person :pimp:
Finally im able to get a 13.5 it feels great on foot too bad they are tough to come by in the U.S

My box came a little banged up but not as bad as some other people's. Shoes are in great condition except for in the right toe box it goes upward toward the tip. Kinda weird but whatever they gonna be rocked anyway.

I'm satisfied with 24Seg tho :pimp:
Definitely gonna order from them in the future.

24 Segons ftw!

Man these MCs look live af in person
pimp.gif

Finally im able to get a 13.5 it feels great on foot too bad they are tough to come by in the U.S

My box came a little banged up but not as bad as some other people's. Shoes are in great condition except for in the right toe box it goes upward toward the tip. Kinda weird but whatever they gonna be rocked anyway.

I'm satisfied with 24Seg tho
pimp.gif

Definitely gonna order from them in the future.
Lucky, I couldn't order from their site as I kept getting an error at checkout. Still on the hunt for a size 9 or 9.5 (had it on their site a couple of days, but it's gone now).

Last edited:
that's the nike product code, which can be used to find them at nike stores nationwide.

i'm not sure if he was referring to the footlocker sku which is a different number that only works for footlocker stores.
I was referring to the footlocker code but oh well there is a nike pretty close to footlocker in downtown Portland so ill check em out. I asked for people to look In footlocker but they said they could only look in a 30 mile radius.........wasn't sure if the guy was lazy or he was bein truthful

Something about that Orange swoosh just THROWS it off! Blue and Orange definitely don't mesh well together. Instead of orange it would've been straight if they just used that same blue hue on the sole for the hits of orange instead.
Yea, blue and orange don't go together at all....

Guys twitter going crazy. NDC change the policy's and are saying that if the feel u are using a bot of any kind they will cancel your order. People are saying they are receiving cancellation emails. Chime in

Back
Top Bottom