OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sold my red camos. The new red ones are fire. Will go with my white bulls shorts in a great way.

Sold my red camos. The new red ones are fire. Will go with my white bulls shorts in a great way.

U did away with the Red Camos huh big homie..

Same here lol. I did it a devious way tho.

Played it off as if they sent the wrong CW Kobe, but in the right box.

My Red Snakes are sitting in the Port Wines box.

But ssshhh..Don't tell nobody..

Busted them out for the first time today (local time). Man, you know when shoes are hyped AF when even the most ordinary lookong person knows what they are. Broke a lot of necks and probably some spines too lol

<--- Red Camos one of my favorite CW. Of course the crimson xmas laces I feel like give them a whole new life.
smokin.gif

Lace swap for the Milk Snakes also.

the more I see the pix of the milk snake angle shots, the more I'm feeling them
nerd.gif
 but still passing...

Doing some Saturday cleaning and decided to share my kobe collection. Started with a family friend giving me a couple of his used kobe 4 cuz I really couldn't afford shoes at the time. Then I started to enjoy balling in low top kobes over high tops so I bought a couple 5s. Didnt really like the reptile/snake design on the 6s at the time and the 7s just really killed it with the fitting issues. At that point my interests in Kobe's were low until the 8 Xmas came out where I paid a ridiculous price for them on release day on a impulse buy and haven't looked back since

U did away with the Red Camos huh big homie..

Same here lol. I did it a devious way tho.

Played it off as if they sent the wrong CW Kobe, but in the right box.

My Red Snakes are sitting in the Port Wines box.

But ssshhh..Don't tell nobody..

So you prefer the red snakes with the orange sole over the port wine?

I wore my mambacurials to pick up my Lebron EXTs today and was in line at the Houston Galleria Starbucks right behind Chad Ocho Cinco. Broke his neck multiple times, ending with the slow head nod. All I could think of was that French Montana song.

I wore my mambacurials to pick up my Lebron EXTs today and was in line at the Houston Galleria Starbucks right behind Chad Ocho Cinco. Broke his neck multiple times, ending with the slow head nod. All I could think of was that French Montana song.

What that's crazy! congrats on the mints, I decided to pass didn't even try.

I finally picked up a pair of blue glow on eBay for 169 shipped, not a great deal but if I bought them retail with NY tax it would've been pretty similar. Might have to pass on the milk snakes, I really need to get sulfurs next.

Finally found a pair of DS BHM size 14. Paid $225 shipped UPS but I had to have them. Think it was a fair price, because the B grades and pre owned are selling for $200 and some people are buying them.

Went to pick-up the Mints at HOH & they ended-up having the Gradients in my size! I'm pretty sure it was a return as it was the last pair, but I got to use the Birthday Coupon so I'm good. Only VIIIs on display were the Supernaturals & Elites...

I finally picked up a pair of blue glow on eBay for 169 shipped, not a great deal but if I bought them retail with NY tax it would've been pretty similar. Might have to pass on the milk snakes, I really need to get sulfurs next.

Most of my kobe 8 come from sellers on The Bay. I get them cheaper by contacting the sellers and asking them how much using Paypal only. Most will drop the price really low including shipping. Most sellers don't understand that Paypal is part of eBay and the same rules apply when buying items. Massive double dipping.

Nice pick up I love this color way. I can't wear them where I currently live or they will think I'm a Kansas State fan.

Went to pick-up the Mints at HOH & they ended-up having the Gradients in my size! I'm pretty sure it was a return as it was the last pair, but I got to use the Birthday Coupon so I'm good. Only VIIIs on display were the Supernaturals & Elites...

So i ordered some blitz blues from http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball.html which from what i've heard here is legit and 2 weeks later i get an empty box in the mail. It looks like they were stolen on the way and the box taped up, i've never had this happen to me. Do i email the guy or hit up paypal? or USPS? The declared value was $30

Most of my kobe 8 come from sellers on The Bay. I get them cheaper by contacting the sellers and asking them how much using Paypal only. Most will drop the price really low including shipping. Most sellers don't understand that Paypal is part of eBay and the same rules apply when buying items. Massive double dipping.

I do the same, best deal I could get was 169 shipped, he was charging like 18 bucks for shipping but from TX to NY it would have been a pretty high shipping figure. We did Paypal invoice and he gave me free shipping, I'm guessing I could have haggled more but I really wanted them and 169 is a price I'm comfortable with.

Yeah you're right, most sellers don't take into account the Paypal fee and shipping.

Wow dude that's messed up, I hope you get your money back. I was going to order from them too but blue glows sold out in my size. I don't think the did anything grimy, but someone along the way did. Damn man sorry

Wow dude that's messed up, I hope you get your money back. I was going to order from them too but blue glows sold out in my size. I don't think the did anything grimy, but someone along the way did. Damn man sorry

Yeah it sucks, i was really looking forward to some new 8's. I dont know who to hit up first though.

Back
Top Bottom