OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Haha u know Kobe's are hyped as hell this year when the takedown model venomenon 4's got resellers on eBay sellin them for 250. Craziness. Sold out on FTL and ndc.

And IMO all the Xmas shoes this year are butt ugly. don't like any of the 3 sig Xmas shoes this year. Gotta see the ss Kobe's in the person but don't like em lookin at pics surfacing

FSR

i know its a longshot but was hoping they would go on discount then use a code plus my $15 GC and cop them for under $100 easily

but with the way Kobes sell, even if they are really ugly they will sell out eventually

Days of getting kobes for under 100 are over. Hype finally caught up to the kobe line.

34 CWs by my count up to the prelude 8s...I wonder if that's some kind of record for CWs for a single pro model.

FSR

i know its a longshot but was hoping they would go on discount then use a code plus my $15 GC and cop them for under $100 easily

but with the way Kobes sell, even if they are really ugly they will sell out eventually

Days of getting kobes for under 100 are over. Hype finally caught up to the kobe line.

yea i pretty much knew that

but then again, they have made less pairs then prior models.

im not paying over $100 for mine greys, i just wanna beat them up on the court but looking like it wont happen

oh well

Graffiti's for sure, don't know more.

I saw kobe do this and i wigged out

new move? 
laugh.gif

my on-going search for purp fades at reail keeps coming up short ....

$180 for a DS pair .... deal or no deal?

and yes I know its my choice but what you pull on that or wait til after the holiday in hopes of something miraculous
I would do it. I got mine for 180 I think. In cali it would come out to about 150$ retail after tax. So I figured paying an extra 30$ for something you want is not bad. It's the only 8 I have doubled up on. :smile:
Yeah those Venomenons look like clown shoes to me but to each their own. That toe is
sick.gif
in a bad way
This.

Pretty good price in terms of the market. WTKs are crazy for sure but they are absolute flames. Very happy to have gotten them. Search for MCs continues....

I found some just now around that price also, glad to see some people that are actually making sense with these WTK prices

YEP THEY ARE GRAFITTIS, BUT THERE PEs...NOT IDs THO...YOU CAN TELL BY THE "MUD GAURD" WRAPPED AROUND THE BOTTOM "UPPER"..IDs DONT HAVE THAT....AND THEY ARE INDEED LAKER YELLOW INSTEAD OF THAT LIME....

They are the worst ones to me.I thought the idea was good but it was poorly executed and the colorway wasn't necessary.

Last edited:
Wish I could find for 375, I'd grab them.

I'm still looking for you bro didn't forget you once I got mine lol. I talked to my guy today he said his friends that are selling are still at stupid prices. Told me he'll let me know when they want under 400.

Back
Top Bottom