OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Good pickup on them WTK's. Love my pair to death. Probably gonna end up beating em to death too. lol

What's going resale rate for WTK? 

A fellow nt member mentioned the campless app. It's actually pretty helpful if you're trying to buy something especially an older model

Last edited:
@Epicentre  100% fake.  I know because I've just seen countless pairs and there a immediate cues as to why they're fake.  Overall height/shape of the heel is just one giveaway

Thanks repped.  Ya I wasn't too sold on the look of the materials.  I'm usually good about spotting fakes but for some reason the easters always get me a bit

@Epicentre  100% fake.  I know because I've just seen countless pairs and there a immediate cues as to why they're fake.  Overall height/shape of the heel is just one giveaway

Have most of you guys doubled up on pairs or do you guys just have one of each for most pairs? Personally the only pairs I would consider doubling up on are the Purple Fades and the Xmas Lights. Just curious to see what you guys think.

Only colorway I doubled up on was the MC since I was able to grab a couple pairs on release day for retail.

Ended up with 14 pairs total for the 8s.

Last edited:
I have no doubles and do somewhat regret not grabbing second pairs in some colorways when I had the chance. However, since I have about 6 8s total (used to be more), they've all stayed in pretty good shape since I alternate the pairs for ball

I don't see the point In doubling .. Now I've considered it a few times for a number of shoes but then I get to the point of buying and change my mind. Purp fades would be the only 8 I'd consider but I've only worn mine twice so no point.

I think that there's always a shoe coming out so once one shoes out of commission then on to the next. I have enough shoes that I wear them all at some point so the rotation stretches for a while before end up wearing something 3-4x

quise2024 quise2024 this is a good point and a big reason why I hold back on doubles nearly everytime. Having many pairs of different models (as many of us do) keeps each single pair in pretty good shape.

I got bhm,MC , grey pp , Xmas ,purple fades and graffiti. I only play ball in them tho. My favorite ball shoe. Can't wait to try out the fly knit Kobe 9 low

Agreed there's always something new coming out and if you got a decent amount of shoes already its easy to rotate your kicks.

Agreed there's always something new coming out and if you got a decent amount of shoes already its easy to rotate your kicks.
Always something new coming out is exactly right 
laugh.gif
 this is what gets me as I get sucked into many of the new sig/performance models.  It was bad for a while, but I had to check myself in order to enjoy the shoes I got.  The 8s are something special though... hard not to grab more than a couple pairs 

Always something new coming out is exactly right :lol:  this is what gets me as I get sucked into many of the new sig/performance models.  It was bad for a while, but I had to check myself in order to enjoy the shoes I got.  The 8s are something special though... hard not to grab more than a couple pairs 
yah....i don't even wear them off the court tho. I beat one pair up at a time

yah....i don't even wear them off the court tho. I beat one pair up at a time
I don't wear them off-court either.  I usually rotate between them, everything has been played in.  One at a time is a fine way to do it too though

Back
Top Bottom