Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

lukeskywalker lukeskywalker two very diff colors in person. LC is more on the orange side
5CD9D44E-1084-4D47-8583-E2208213D9C2.jpeg

Pick ups:
ABC63FB5-4D8E-4402-BB9C-48B9EFDA923D.jpeg

11DAA0D2-CCED-4B3E-B511-DB68DB1D7375.jpeg

Kix coming in from Nike

Xristosak Xristosak appreciate the reply & taking time to do a side by side pic. Thanks man.
Yeah do look more orange so I’m actually happy about that.
Lucky Charms have secured the number 1 spot on the Kyrie 4 for me.
Just praying they drop over here in the UK.

Honestly believe lots feel it’s corny but also like that it’s creative and cool to have these in rotation, I’m sure most in here have bought cornier themes from nike

This. I think the concept is "neat," but do I really want to be a walking advertisement for General Mills? No. But I'm not going to ruin everyone else's fun by posting negative stuff.

In terms of constructive criticism, I'd say Nike could have done better with the red on the LC pair. And I think the tongue logos look really cheap.

Was lucky to hit on the lucky charms and kix this morning
But I’m disappointed in the box I seen them in a cereal box with a bowl and spoon and was under the assumption that’s what they came in...
lol I was wrong anyone know if that was just a complete set? Or how that release worked

Pics

Attachments

• D2FAD78B-4C68-4A1A-A2E4-8C1814CFBED6.jpeg
    D2FAD78B-4C68-4A1A-A2E4-8C1814CFBED6.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 623FBD53-42B5-452E-92C7-D1A3A8B019E6.jpeg
    623FBD53-42B5-452E-92C7-D1A3A8B019E6.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 61904D71-5C18-49A0-BFC7-99AABE230101.jpeg
    61904D71-5C18-49A0-BFC7-99AABE230101.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 46599FCB-0410-45B5-883A-E1391A4DEE2C.jpeg
    46599FCB-0410-45B5-883A-E1391A4DEE2C.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 16
Was lucky to hit on the lucky charms and kix this morning
But I’m disappointed in the box I seen them in a cereal box with a bowl and spoon and was under the assumption that’s what they came in...
lol I was wrong anyone know if that was just a complete set? Or how that release worked
That was a special edition packaging that came in the HoH truck last week.

Sneaking suspicion my foot locker order is soon to be canceled
if you got order confirmation, enter the customer number and order number. will tell you status. my lc says ready to ship and the ctc says backordered.

I don't think he is tbh. I just think these are limited and what limited nike really sit? If you told someone some cereal based sneaks were coming out as a regular release these would be like the rest of the non exclusive 4's IMO.
I disagree due to the fact these are the first official cereal branded sneakers and the colorways are nice. I believe some of OG sneakerheads like myself loved the cereal as a kid and still due, also I feel a lot of younger sneakerheads as well as younger generation in general would buy or parents would buy, last they look better than the other GR colorways outside the confetti

Yeah as of rn it is. No footlockers got any LC in a size bigger than like 10 I went to like 3 or 4 since everyone kept their phones off the hook and didnt want to answer.
My local HOH had up to a size 11 in LC, didn't get the kix at all but got all three shirts release was bunk

This release was sloppy. Popped into my local hoh and they said they only got ctc and kix but only up to size 10. Suppose to get lc Monday or Tuesday but aren’t sure.

I disagree due to the fact these are the first official cereal branded sneakers and the colorways are nice. I believe some of OG sneakerheads like myself loved the cereal as a kid and still due, also I feel a lot of younger sneakerheads as well as younger generation in general would buy or pea
Nobody was clamoring for no cereal themed sneakers my man. Its one of those things that's cool for the older cats that remember this growing up but this definitely wasn't asked for by the masses.

Truth is we will never know for sure since they made them more limited than the other colors but looking at the other non exclusive 4's its safe to say these probably would sit too in similar numbers as the regular cw. I just don't think dude is saying something that is far fetched esp adding limited factor and folks copping to resale. I also think on here those type of sneakers are more a status thing than the avg person who likes sneakers but not like the avg person that post here.

Back
Top Bottom