*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I'm not so sure about $20 over retail plus tax. These may be like the 1-5's. The card in the box reads that these are a limited collectable. I hope you're right for your sake, but I'm kind of thinking these will go the way of the 1-5. We will see though.

As far as the Safari's, I don't think they will be as popular because of the color and the low top form. We will also see though.
And I'm thinking and looking at it the same way. The safaris just aren't my color choice or style. And I'm still not understanding the whole "1-5" value. I'm just not seeing it lol

And I'm thinking and looking at it the same way. The safaris just aren't my color choice or style. And I'm still not understanding the whole "1-5" value. I'm just not seeing it lol
The 1-5 imo is ugly as hell. Only reason those are what they are is bc they are limited. That shoe is hideous to me. I wouldn't buy it gr or limited, it is ugly.

Reactions: Ube
You're right I could be very wrong. It's always hard to tell with shoes.

It's so true. No one thought Shattered Backboard's would sell for what they are selling for. Same could've been said about the South Beach 8's when they first dropped. Even the 1-5's, I never thought they would sell for those prices. I'm not saying these will sell for double, I'm just agreeing with you that shoes can be unpredictable. We never know which ones are really going to take off...and sometimes it's a gradual increase and before you know it they are up there in price.

It's so true. No one thought Shattered Backboard's would sell for what they are selling for. Same could've been said about the South Beach 8's when they first dropped. Even the 1-5's, I never thought they would sell for those prices. I'm not saying these will sell for double, I'm just agreeing with you that shoes can be unpredictable. We never know which ones are really going to take off...and sometimes it's a gradual increase and before you know it they are up there in price.
If these do go up there in price, I won't be shocked either due to the connection with the WTT 9. But, I wont be shocked either if people can grab them for $25 over retail...

Anyone in here cop a pair in store and can confirm by posting a picture if it comes with the gold lacelocks??

B3EB7214-D057-4920-81E1-8E5431BEFAA9.jpeg

Might need to double up sheesh!

Thanks for the confirmation. I guess I’ll just wait to see pictures posted of them with the locks on.

No problem. The lace locks come in two seperate bags. I'd post a pic but I'm too lazy to unlace the shoes and put them on. I doubt I'll even use the lace locks.

Back
Top Bottom