[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

FLORALS

literally nothing happening online. but in stores theres about 10 places i know that stocked them and sold out instantly.

if your really keen on them, seriously search the hashtags on twitter and instagram to get updates from stores stocking them. they're dropping so randomly
 Exactly, most spots have been getting them at random days and sell out instantly. still on the hunt, hopefully some shop does phone orders because its tough out here in the bay, concord sbs was a lost cause if u didnt camp...

Exactly, most spots have been getting them at random days and sell out instantly. still on the hunt, hopefully some shop does phone orders because its tough out here in the bay, concord sbs was a lost cause if u didnt camp...
Funny, I have two pairs of the Concord Lows and cant find one of the Florals...

They're going for $150...

That's hardly reselling, lol.
Have you checked eBay? Bids might start at $150 but the people I messaged werent really budging past $180. Could just be my area, who knows.

Just messaged someone on Craigslist for the Janoski Florals, he wants $150 gonna try and talk him down a bit.

fantastic c/w... really feelin the florals.

Dope flic, had to quote 8)

Copped two pair today.  An 8.5 and a 9. Made over an hour drive to try to get my size but no luck but had to come home with something to hopefully get a swap. Anybody with a 10.5 or an 11 that needs a 8.5/9 PM me

I feel your pain man...same thing happend to me...I had a buddy of mine go wait in line and there were only small sizes remaining...

Found a pair of digi floral for $150, local pick up. Think im gonna pull the trigger, should I go .5 up? Usually wear an 11 in Vans, Chucks, Jordans, Low Dunks but 11.5 in Dunk Highs.

Found a pair of digi floral for $150, local pick up. Think im gonna pull the trigger, should I go .5 up? Usually wear an 11 in Vans, Chucks, Jordans, Low Dunks but 11.5 in Dunk Highs.

I'm size 11 in Jordans and Dunks and Janoskis and they fit perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom