**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I copped with 20% off the sale plus 8% Ebates

Was $375 came to $190

I got the blue one on eBay for $120 new. I like mine but I'm surprised you think it's warm. What about the ventilation holes throughout? I definitely have to layer. Love the piece too though. I want the loden/green one now too.

Seattle premium had a FSR of the carbon heather windrunners on clearance for $54.97, came out to $49 after tax with the the $10 gift card coupon. Still wish they had the zippered pockets like the older windrunners
14-07-2016_nike_techfleecewindrunner_carbonheather_black_sh_1.jpg
Went there this morning. Apparently sold out last night very quick

I got the blue one on eBay for $120 new. I like mine but I'm surprised you think it's warm. What about the ventilation holes throughout? I definitely have to layer. Love the piece too though. I want the loden/green one now too.

I copped with 20% off the sale plus 8% Ebates

Was $375 came to $190

wow I thought I paid too much for the one I got at outlet for $80.xx and half zip hoodie for $70.

I'm looking at picking up one of the current TF Windrunners. How's the sizing? I'm slim (6ft 140lbs). Not sure if I should go with a medium or a small. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'm looking at picking up one of the current TF Windrunners. How's the sizing? I'm slim (6ft 140lbs). Not sure if I should go with a medium or a small. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
TTS. Whatever your shirt size is will be fine.

In light of all the recent TF I picked up.  I'm loving the running gear as well.  Wearing them casually too because screw running.  Is there a thread for this type of apparel? 

In light of all the recent TF I picked up.  I'm loving the running gear as well.  Wearing them casually too because screw running.  Is there a thread for this type of apparel? 
Don't think so, but if you havent tried these I'd recommend them.

Ultimate Dry Hoodie (2016) Size down IMO
 Price $40-60
(bought a size large and its too long,  a medium is perfectly fitted)

Therma Sphere Element Hoodie (2016) TTS
$50-60

Nike Dri Fit Knit Tee (2015) TTS
$30-50
Nike Dri Fit Knit Tee (2016) TTS or Size up because its more fitted than the 2015
$40-50
--EBAY PRICES--

F**king amazing to train in IMO. I prefer the Ultimate dry hoodie the most because its thin and stretchy. The therma sphere element is more for cold conditions, but still great. Greatest part imo about the running hoodies is breathability if you sweat a lot.

Last edited:

Price $40-60

$50-60

$30-50
Nike Dri Fit Knit Tee (2016) TTS or Size up because its more fitted than the 2015
$40-50
--EBAY PRICES--

F**king amazing to train in IMO. I prefer the Ultimate dry hoodie the most because its thin and stretchy. The therma sphere element is more for cold conditions, but still great. Greatest part imo about the running hoodies is breathability if you sweat a lot.
I second this 100%. The Dri Fit Knit line is very high quality, and Aeroreact stuff is also pretty nice if you can find it for the right price. 

I second this 100%. The Dri Fit Knit line is very high quality, and Aeroreact stuff is also pretty nice if you can find it for the right price. 
I agree with both of you guys for sure. Closet is full of dri fit knit and it's cheap on eBay. Haven't picked up an therma sphere element yet but definitely going to. Shield pants are also awesome if you run in cold weather but OP ain't running anytime soon looks like lol

Price $40-60

$50-60

$30-50
$40-50
--EBAY PRICES--

I picked up the Nike Dri-FIT Thermal Half-Zip Men's Running Shirt and using it as a sweater.  It's warmer and comfier than TF imo.  Thought it was interesting the care instructions are opposite of TF as well.  It says not to let it lay on itself while wet.  Guess I'll hang dry these instead of lay dry them. 

My next upgrade are cotton poly blend tees: short sleeve (leaning towards vee necks), and long sleeves (crew necks).  Any recommendation is appreciated.  My price point is a bit lower than your linked above.  I'm looking to add at least 5 shirts of each to make for 10 total. 

How's the odor retention? I find most poly dominant shirts smell bad even after wash. Be honest please!

How's the odor retention? I find most poly dominant shirts smell bad even after wash. Be honest please!
I haven't had any issues with mine, but I don't have a particularly strong body odor to begin with, so I may not be the best person to ask...

Almost all of my shirts are a polyster material in some way whether they're Dri Fit Knit, Dri Fit Legend, or any other nike shirt and I have a detergent called hex that i use. Its made specifically for these materials and gets the smell out of the clothes that regular detergent just covers up 

Back
Top Bottom